Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Calibration Error DJI Osmo Mobile
3697 9 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
infamoussea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 342073 ft
New Zealand

Hi there. Suddenly one day my DJI Osmo Mobile won't calibrate properly upon bootup. When it turns on, it quickly throws my phone around and then just flops, failing to calibrate. I've paired it with the app and it doesn't reccomend a firmware upgrade.

I'm really not sure what to do.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you send a sample video showing the problem? You may upload it through Youtube or Dropbox and provide us the link.
2018-8-27
Use props
infamoussea
lvl.1
New Zealand

Hi there, here is what happens when I turn it on:

Here is what happens when I double Tapp the button on the rear:
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

infamoussea Posted at 2018-8-29 18:19
Hi there, here is what happens when I turn it on:
https://vimeo.com/287361059
Here is what happens when I double Tapp the button on the rear:

Hi. Thank you for providing these links. I highly suggest to send the drone to our repair facility to have it check. Please send an email to support@dji.com to start up a case. Please let us know what will happen.
2018-8-30
Use props
infamoussea
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-30 01:47
Hi. Thank you for providing these links. I highly suggest to send the drone to our repair facility to have it check. Please send an email to  to start up a case. Please let us know what will happen.

Hi Wanda, but unfortunately DJI only gives a horrible one year warranty on this. And my device is out of warranty. DJI won’t tell me how much it will to cost, and because the device is so heavy it will be very expensive to ship.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

infamoussea Posted at 2018-8-30 01:50
Hi Wanda, but unfortunately DJI only gives a horrible one year warranty on this. And my device is out of warranty. DJI won’t tell me how much it will to cost, and because the device is so heavy it will be very expensive to ship.

I understand your point, sir. However, in order for us to fix your unit, we highly suggest to send it to our repair facility. Or you can check one of our repair centers in New Zealand. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
2018-8-30
Use props
infamoussea
lvl.1
New Zealand

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-8-30 01:59
I understand your point, sir. However, in order for us to fix your unit, we highly suggest to send it to our repair facility. Or you can check one of our repair centers in New Zealand. You can check it here: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

Yeah but you could at least give me an estimate how much it would be to cost. Or even better, you could do it for free seeing I did nothing wrong and it’s a faulty device.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

infamoussea Posted at 2018-8-30 02:01
Yeah but you could at least give me an estimate how much it would be to cost. Or even better, you could do it for free seeing I did nothing wrong and it’s a faulty device.

I'm sorry but I am not the authorized to disclose any information on what will be the estimated repair fee or waive the shipping fee. I highly suggest to send an email to support@dji.com since they are the best person to ask about the process to your regions since every region has different processes. I hope you understand, sir.
2018-8-30
Use props
Qasimch
New

Pakistan

Hi, Did you find the solution?
Im having the same problem. Its a hardware problem or software?
2020-9-26
Use props
djiuser_5pPhb7AdsGfV
New

Spain

I have the same problem ! Please need help
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules