Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro won't connect to my Galaxy Tabs2 anymore?
4197 7 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chefdrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665554 ft

For the past few flights the feed to the screen looked really scrambled for the first few minutes of flying.  I thought it may have been the power lines that were close but debunked that after flying in a clear space.  It also started doing it on my phone. I have had zero problems for over a year until now.  
As of today my tablet will no longer connect.   My phone will but has a scrambled feed for a few minutes.   Any suggestions?
Here is a video of the last time I was able to connect my tablet .

2018-8-26
Use props
Hellsgate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1991555 ft
Australia

Have you tried a different usb cable?
Please also note that the tab s2 is not on the compatability list.
Ive been trying to get mine to work for ages to no avail you may want to consider upgrading your tablet to one on the compatability list.
2018-8-26
Use props
chefdrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 665554 ft

Yes I tried another cable...same issue.  I've been using this tablet for at least a year...
2018-8-26
Use props
Pekik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1995397 ft
Indonesia

Did you follow the power up sequence as: turn off all, AC, RC, your Tab. Connect the usb from RC to Tab. Turn on AC, turn on RC, After AC to RC connected, turn on the tab.
Start DJI Go, wait until its ask the default usb is connected for DJI Go, click yes. And it should start the DJI Go with goes directly to Mavic front page. Good luck
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Just to clarify, may I know if the firmware is updated to the latest version? Also, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for your DJI Mavic Pro. When using a non recommended device you will not be able to utilize all the functions of your drone. There could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you use a compatible device that's listed on our website. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-28
Use props
Alex Batalov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

What app version are you using? 4.3.0? If that’s the case then your device is not powerful enough to run the latest app.
Downgrade your app to 4.1.15 or 4.2.12 and the issue should be solved.
Download from apkmirror.
Enable installation from unknown sources on your device.
Also disable auto updates in play market.

Fly safe everyone.
Alex.
2018-8-28
Use props
Roberson Ricardo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3611440 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Here's how I managed to connect my Tab S2 with Mavic Pro.
app4.3.0
firmware 01.04.0400

2018-8-29
Use props
Teddonald
New
Flight distance : 108812 ft
France

Hi
I have another solution, maybe it could help
https://youtu.be/pxHcoCTx1mw
2019-5-4