Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Opened a DJI Refresh case but not offered Express?
1030 12 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanCernese
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32172 ft
United States

I just opened DJI Refresh case number CAS-2167850-W9G6K1 but the web site kept saying "too many redirects" when I tried to learn about "Express" service.I have not shipped my drone yet (but I printed the UPS label) and was planning on sending it tomorrow, but I don't know how long that's going to take.

I went back to check my account, clicked on link https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage and get this in Chrome:
This page isn’t working
repair.dji.com redirected you too many times.

[size=0.8em]ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DanCernese, sorry for the troubles on applying DJI Care Refresh Express, I checked the online repair form and it works fine, if you still would like to use the DJI Care Refresh Express, please start a ticket again online to see if the error persists, thank you.
2018-8-26
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-26 18:15
Hi DanCernese, sorry for the troubles on applying DJI Care Refresh Express, I checked the online repair form and it works fine, if you still would like to use the DJI Care Refresh Express, please start a ticket again online to see if the error persists, thank you.

Nothing has improved.  It's been doing this all day and still is.  Other people are reporting it as well.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-26 18:39
Nothing has improved.  It's been doing this all day and still is.  Other people are reporting it as well.

We've tried the link of DJI Care Refresh Express and the DJI Care Status, they all work fine, any chance to provide the screenshot of the error message so that we can escalate to the team for further assistance? Thank you in advance.
2018-8-26
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

OK update, i spoke to a chatbot on facebook.

Who said my payment was confirmed on Aug 24th (I dont understand this as it still says "authorized" but the items i ordered are currently out of stock.  I ordered a M2P and Flymore.

Still says "3 - 5" business days which can't actually be true if its the 3rd business day now, the item is still out of stock and certainly hasn't shipped.

Also, how have people who ordered from around the world substantially later got their orders shipped yet mine is "out of stock".

I tried asking if its out of stock when do they expect to get new stock so when can  i expect shipping and got no useful answer at all except"3-5 business days from confirmation".

All in all, unsatisfactory from the chat support.  They say confirmed, website says otherwise.  They say its out of stock yet peoples have shipped after that.  They say 3-5 days and can't say when they'll get "stock".

Im still none the wiser.  I could have cancelled yesterday, ordered off DigitalRev and had the thing by tomorrow!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-27 02:24
OK update, i spoke to a chatbot on facebook.

Who said my payment was confirmed on Aug 24th (I dont understand this as it still says "authorized" but the items i ordered are currently out of stock.  I ordered a M2P and Flymore.

Hi gnirtS, we're sorry for the troubles. May I have your order number for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status with the sales team.
2018-8-27
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-26 19:39
We've tried the link of DJI Care Refresh Express and the DJI Care Status, they all work fine, any chance to provide the screenshot of the error message so that we can escalate to the team for further assistance? Thank you in advance.

I have used another compute and was able to open and pay for Express.

However, "Case Number:CAS-2176650-K3C6B3" is empty!  When I try to check status, it says error flashes on the screen and goes away.

2018-8-27
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-27 06:39

However, "Case Number:CAS-2176650-K3C6B3" is empty!  When I try to check status, it says error flashes on the screen and goes away.

2018-8-27
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-27 06:39

However, "Case Number:CAS-2176650-K3C6B3" is empty!  When I try to check status, it says error flashes on the screen and goes away.

It sent a UPS label.  I am ready to drop off the package-- but now I don't know if I should.  PayPal took the money, but the case doesn't show my address or my description.

I'm not going to open another case and pay again.. ..what should I do?
2018-8-27
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-27 06:46
It sent a UPS label.  I am ready to drop off the package-- but now I don't know if I should.  PayPal took the money, but the case doesn't show my address or my description.

I'm not going to open another case and pay again.. ..what should I do?

I used online Chat.  They said to use the later case number and the payment is safe and confirmed my address.  I think the suggestion to open another case with the same SN might have broken the system, but I'm just guessing.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-27 09:21
I used online Chat.  They said to use the later case number and the payment is safe and confirmed my address.  I think the suggestion to open another case with the same SN might have broken the system, but I'm just guessing.

Hi Dan, it's good to know that you were able to open a DJI Care Refresh Express. I checked it and the details were complete. Package is in transit going to our facility. Once we received the unit, you'll be notified via email. You can also visit DJI online site to check the status of your case, it should provide you information by then. The Express Replacement will approximately take 1-2 business days excluding the shipping. If you have further questions/concern, don't hesitate to contact us.
2018-8-27
Use props
DanCernese
lvl.1
United States

For anyone stumbling into this error:  try disabling EFF's Privacy Badger!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DanCernese Posted at 2018-8-27 17:37
For anyone stumbling into this error:  try disabling EFF's Privacy Badger!

Hi Dan, thanks for sharing, if there is any further issue, please contact us any time.
2018-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules