My dji mavic air won't record in quickshot mode pls help
6858 10 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ftwla
lvl.1

i tried to fly my mavic air today but for some reason it wont record in any of the quickshot mode. I was just flying the drone just yesterday it it was fine.i
would usually press record before entering quick shot mode and it would record from there. But now when i try to record a menu pops up and says the quick shot mode will cant record while selecting but will record when i stop recording. But when i do that the drone performs the quickshot and the record button has a percentage but the record button isnt recording nor can i select the record button pls someone help me. I have a short film shoot comming up in a couple days and i was hoping to use my drone since i just got it a couple weeks ago
15353345900402727621875036902949.jpg
2018-8-26
Use props
Ftwla
lvl.1

My dji mavic air won't record in quickshot mode pls help

i tried to fly my mavic air today but for some reason it wont record in any of the quickshot mode. I was just flying the drone just yesterday it it was fine.i
would usually press record before entering quick shot mode and it would record from there. But now when i try to record a menu pops up and says the quick shot mode will cant record while selecting but will record when i stop recording. But when i do that the drone performs the quickshot and the record button has a percentage but the record button isnt recording nor can i select the record button pls someone help me. I have a short film shoot comming up in a couple days and i was hoping to use my drone since i just got it a couple weeks ago
2018-8-26
Use props
larryc43230
Second Officer
Flight distance : 664534 ft

Ftwla Posted at 2018-8-26 17:50

I'm fairly sure that selecting and starting one of the Quick Shot modes begins the recording process. In other words, just tapping "Go" causes the drone to start recording. Don't start recording video before going into Quick Shot mode, the recording will start automatically. You're getting an error message because the drone won't interrupt your own, manual recording to begin its own automatic recording.

Larry
2018-8-27
Use props
Ftwla
lvl.1

I tried just selecting the quickshot mode and hoping its recording but all it's doing is showing a percentage under the recording button and not recording  , but performs the selected quick shot but when it's done nothing is recorded as I checked both the dji app files and the files on my phone and nothing is recorded
2018-8-27
Use props
Charissa
First Officer
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

By pressing GO, it starts the process. Make sure you don,t touch the sticks, it will cancel the process. Make sure your max altitude is high enough. Can not do a quikshot with a low, for eg  30m maximum altitude.
Also, if there is high winds, the quikshot will automatically stop recording, and return to starting point.
You do not need to press record. Go into quikshot mode, select the one you want, select the focus, main interest of your shot, and press go. Wait for it to finish fully, will give you a message if completed.
Thats it. Let us know if it helped.
2018-8-28
Use props
Ftwla
lvl.1

Thank you for the help it works now
2018-8-29
Use props
Atlas_Aus
Second Officer

Thailand

This is exactly why I love forums like this... Helping each other to enjoy our passion is amazing
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. Glad that you were able to figure out the issue. Quickshot will automatically records for you upon using it, kindly wait for the process to be done and you can view it under the playback button under record icon. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concern.
2018-9-4
Use props
fansb84f7f49
New

Mexico

O hace exactly the same problem on my magic 2. It usted to work juste like that, pressing the GO button and was recording. But not anymore... I ve the last firmware of the app, have tried various things but no. It records on other modes but not that one. It also show percentage like it records but can’ Find the result anywhere. And I do see the ones from when it was working. Can anyone helps me???
2019-7-15
Use props
fansb84f7f49
New

Mexico

I have exactly the same problem on my mavic 2. It used to work just fine but not anymore. I do press the GO button, it shows percentage but at the end, can’ find the result anywhere. I still find the ones from quickshot from when it was working properly. It records fine on other modes but not that one. Firmware of Dji GO4 is updated. Can anyone helps me please?
2019-7-15
Use props
Steve Carlson
New

United States

Having same problem. Can this be happening because the internal memory on the drone is full? I cleared my memory and will fly tomorrow to see if this works. There is always something going wrong when I fly my drone. I think Dji has a lot of bugs to fix!
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules