Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.
1928 3 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_XqPlOXnDy1td
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2428 ft
United States

I have been trying to purchase Care refresh for the last hour (Last hour of my 48 hour window...) And it let me get all the way to the shopping cart, but then I was icked out, and had to refresh and go back into the cart, and it said 'Aircraft S/N You've purchased DJI Care for this aircraft before.'

I haven't purchased it yet, and I am trying before my time runs out (Sometime in the next 20 minutes at this point   )

PLEASE HELP!!! I do not want to have to jumo through a bunch of hoops to do this. It has like 4 fihts on it, and I just want to add the service!!!

pic 2.JPG
pic3.JPG
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, I managed to check your order info via your Forum account, you are trying to purchase DJI Care Refresh for Spark right? Upon checking your account, the DJI Care Refresh has been purchased successfully, please check in 'My Orders', you should have received the email of the service agreement, besides, you can also check the status of DJI Care Refresh here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage Please let us know if you have further concern.
2018-8-26
Use props
djiuser_XqPlOXnDy1td
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2428 ft
United States

Yes thank you!!

Shortly after posting I found that I had a 'Saved order' somehow and just needed to complete it.
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_XqPlOXnDy1td Posted at 2018-8-26 19:28
Yes thank you!!

Shortly after posting I found that I had a 'Saved order' somehow and just needed to complete it.

You are welcome, hope you have a great time on flying the drone.
2018-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules