Inspire 1 V 2.0
660 2 2018-8-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb4e99e9a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269656 ft
United States

I recently bought an Inspire 1 V2.0. Need Help Desparately. I've read so much, watched so many videos, posted on Facebook forums, and cannot figure this out.  Here is the problem:
I cannot control the gimbal or camera with wheel and C2 button, which is suppose to be default.  It simply doesn't do anything!  I have figured out that the right stick will control the camera pan left/right and up/down.  To do this I must push the stick forward or backward, which also controls the drone moving forward or backward...making for a terrible combination when flying.  I can select left/right pan and up/down tilt by pressing the C1 button, but again the bird is going to move if I am flying.  
I have changed every setting mentioned in videos, forums, readings, etc.  I've even tried changing the firmware and reloading firmware.  I just dont know what to do and this is stressing me out.  Anyone seen this problem?  Know how to fix it?   

2018-8-26
Use props
fansb4e99e9a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 269656 ft
United States

Forgot to Add

App 3.1.42
aircraft 1.11.01.50
Remote 1.7.80
Camera (X3) 1.10.01.40
2018-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. You have to assign first the Gimbal Pitch/Yaw on either C1 or C2 depending on your preferences and once it's already on the settings, holding the C1 or C2 plus the gimbal dial which is located at the top right of your RC will allow you to control the gimbal pan left and right. Please let us know if the issue will persist.
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules