878 5 2015-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rincewind
lvl.4
  • >>>
Taiwan

Hi All!

I just came back from a quick flight, where I used ~50% of my battery. When I came home, I started charging it, and instead of seeing two solid and one blinking green light, plus the red power button light, I only get one blinking green light. Even more strange, it's the one next to the power button, and not the 25% charge one. I don't know what to make of it...
Any suggestions, ideas?

Thanks!

2015-5-28
Use props
Rimas_M
lvl.2

Lithuania

Battery needs to cool down
2015-5-28
Use props
Arvy55
lvl.2

United States

Like what Rimas_M said your battery has to cooldown if its too hot usually it only takes 20-30 minutes if you have cold environment. DJI had to install that feature for safety purposes, and to give your battery a longer life.
2015-5-28
Use props
aburkefl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

Stick your battery in front of an air conditioning vent or just be patient and wait for the ambient temp to come down. Not sure about putting something like a LiPo in the refrigerator!
2015-5-28
Use props
Rincewind
lvl.4
  • >>>
Taiwan

Hi guys! Indeed, I was just being impatient.... thanks a lot!
2015-5-28
Use props
inggo
lvl.1

Philippines

I just got my P3 today. trying to exercise my battery. flew indoors till about 75%, waited awhile and then charged it to 100.  used it till about 80% again, but i'm just getting the green blinking light. I hope i'm just being impatient by i'm getting a little nervous
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules