Care Refresh start date today but MP2 still in China! What?
2745 9 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elanor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332405 ft
Italy

Hi all,
I've recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro, just few minutes after the end of the presentation.
Here are my order details and the order time.
Order No.:0399378038380
Order Time: 2018-08-23 15:03:10 (UTC)
I received my payment confirmation 3 minutes after the order.
The order was shipped on the 25th of August and, immediately after the shipment, I received an email about the Care Refresh stating that
The service is valid for 12 months, starting on 2018/08/27 and ending on 2019/08/26.

I haven't had any update from DHL since Saturday, nor I have a delivery date. I can't say how long it could take to arrive at my door. However, given the fact that the order was shipped the 25th - in the evening - from China and the 26th is Sunday, it's clearly impossible that my drone will be delivered today in Italy. But DJI decided to activate my Care Refresh nonetheless. Basically I won't have a full 1-year coverage, but I've paid for it in full.
Here's the shipment time table.

Saturday, August 25, 2018
Piece
Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
21:10
1 Piece
Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC
15:06
1 Piece
Shipment picked up
14:57
1 Piece

I have to say that I'm pretty disappointed. There is something you can do about it?

Thanks,
Paola

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Elanor, according to the policy, if customers purchase a product together with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. The shipping update may get delayed because of the weekend, appreciate your understanding and patience, hope you will receive it soon. GTScreenshot_20180827_174307.png
2018-8-27
Use props
Elanor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332405 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-27 01:45
Hi Elanor, according to the policy, if customers purchase a product together with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the third day after the date of shipment. The shipping update may get delayed because of the weekend, appreciate your understanding and patience, hope you will receive it soon.[view_image]

Well, unfortunately, it's not explicitly stated when you add the Care Refresh to the shopping cart.
Besides that, my item was shipped the 25th and, correct me if I'm wrong, 25 plus 3 is 28 and not 27, which appears to be the starting date of my Care Refresh.

If I had known it, I would have bought the Care Refresh after the drone had arrived. I really don't get the different treatment. It's frankly quite unfair. If you buy the Care Refresh with the drone, it's activated after a fixed amount of time, no matter what happens to your delivery. On the other hand, you can buy Care Refresh later and activate it in the first 48 hours after you have turned on the drone for the first time. Seriously?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Elanor Posted at 2018-8-27 02:34
Well, unfortunately, it's not explicitly stated when you add the Care Refresh to the shopping cart.
Besides that, my item was shipped the 25th and, correct me if I'm wrong, 25 plus 3 is 28 and not 27, which appears to be the starting date of my Care Refresh.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. As a special case, we’ll try our best to offer you a more proper solution. We’ll send you a message in PM, please kindly check later, thanks!
2018-8-27
Use props
GaryNash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

I have exactly the same situation posted here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

ordered the mavic  pro 2 and care package...

I expected this to start as I activated the drone currently I have no eta or delivery date for the drone … it it had been delivered as per the 2-3 days quoted then it wouldnt have been an issue.

Original order number

Order No.:0448003593698

current delivery status

if I would have know the pack started with or without the drone then why would anyone buy it there and then, I would have waited until receipt of the drone first then ordered it online … thats some crazy system you have there .. its certainly not explicitly stated, i cant remember seeing or reading it ...

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GaryNash Posted at 2018-8-28 13:40
I have exactly the same situation posted here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

Gary, we have replied your own thread, please keep us updated there: https://forum.dji.com/thread-163859-1-1.html we will keep following up, thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-28
Use props
Fidippide
lvl.3
Italy

I have the same issue. I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro from Italy on last  Monday 10th together with the care refresh. Apart from the fact than on your site the shipment where declared to be 3-5 days and they obviouly are not because my drone is still in China (and this is not fair imho), I have an issue with the care refresh. Yesterday I received an email (see attachment) from you that says my DJI care refresh will start tomorrow (14th September) and it's already combined with a S/N. How it is possibile? I still don't have received the drone! I find this very unfair: I want to start the insurance when I have the drone in my hands.
2018-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fidippide Posted at 2018-9-13 00:05
I have the same issue. I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro from Italy on last  Monday 10th together with the care refresh. Apart from the fact than on your site the shipment where declared to be 3-5 days and they obviouly are not because my drone is still in China (and this is not fair imho), I have an issue with the care refresh. Yesterday I received an email (see attachment) from you that says my DJI care refresh will start tomorrow (14th September) and it's already combined with a S/N. How it is possibile? I still don't have received the drone! I find this very unfair: I want to start the insurance when I have the drone in my hands.

Hi Fidippide, we are so sorry for the slow progress in shipping, we managed to get your order number via your forum account, the package was shipped in a bulk container under a separate waybill number, it might take some time in updating the status, for the DJI Care Refresh, if it was purchased together with the drone, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.
We are sorry for the delay, please contact us when you receive the package, we will inform the related team to see if there is anything we can do for this situation, thank you.
2018-9-13
Use props
Diniz
lvl.1
Portugal

I have the same issue. I ordered a Mavic Mini on May 29th - order number 3519014055085 - that is expected to arrive next Friday, June 12th. However, the Care Refresh was activated on June 6th. I know that when purchased together with the drone, DJI Care Refresh activation occurs two days after shipping. However, this type of policy is deeply unfair. It does not seem to me a behavior worthy of a company with the prestige of DJI. It doesn't make any sense! It is a policy that DJI should consider reviewing. There should be no "penalty" for those who purchase Care Refresh together with the product. The Care Refresh period/term should only start when the product arrives. It seems so elementary to me that I feel kind of stupid, honestly, to have to talk about this on my first purchase of a DJI product.
2020-6-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Diniz Posted at 6-9 14:47
I have the same issue. I ordered a Mavic Mini on May 29th - order number 3519014055085 - that is expected to arrive next Friday, June 12th. However, the Care Refresh was activated on June 6th. I know that when purchased together with the drone, DJI Care Refresh activation occurs two days after shipping. However, this type of policy is deeply unfair. It does not seem to me a behavior worthy of a company with the prestige of DJI. It doesn't make any sense! It is a policy that DJI should consider reviewing. There should be no "penalty" for those who purchase Care Refresh together with the product. The Care Refresh period/term should only start when the product arrives. It seems so elementary to me that I feel kind of stupid, honestly, to have to talk about this on my first purchase of a DJI product.

Hi Diniz, sorry for all the inconvenience caused, I fully understand you, I will forward your suggestion to the related team to consider. I hope you will receive the order soon. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2020-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules