12285 7 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BreonB57
lvl.2
Flight distance : 968911 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Does anybody know how to use the dji goggles with phantom 4?
In aircraft mode I can only make the gimbal go up and down and not actually turn the drone.
Thanks to anyone who replies
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly watch the attached link below for a video tutorial on how to use DJI Goggles. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

2018-8-27
Use props
BreonB57
lvl.2
Flight distance : 968911 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I mean I have a weird glitch using it with my phantom, is it not meant for phantoms?
2018-8-27
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

BreonB57 Posted at 2018-8-27 02:05
I mean I have a weird glitch using it with my phantom, is it not meant for phantoms?

Is the firmware on Goggles and P4 up to date. You should be able to use head tracking to control Gimbal only, or head tracking to control Gimbal pitch and yaw of aircraft.
The full gimbal control can be tested on the ground, but it needs to be in flight for yaw control to take effect.
And connection from RC to Goggles using USB lead.

Edit:- you also need to select the appropriate head tracking mode in Goggles menu.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

BreonB57 Posted at 2018-8-27 02:05

Hi. Thank you for the response. Is the firmware updated? Phantom 4 is compatible with DJI Goggles.
2018-8-28
Use props
Celipio Varea
lvl.1

Chile

Hello !! Can i connect 2 DJI Goggles (two spectators) + IPad (pilot) ??

Thx !!
2018-11-15
Use props
zhenders
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352320 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-27 01:57
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly watch the attached link below for a video tutorial on how to use DJI Goggles. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ruVovEKVl0

what about using DJI goggles with a Phantom 4 (not pro). These videos reference the Mavic. Thanks!
2020-7-4
Use props
Mitch33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Amazing, not one person answered the question asked at least 4 times. "weird glitch using it with my phantom, is it not meant for phantoms?" I have also searched for hours wanting to know if the FPV goggles will work with the Phantom 4 and no one is able, or willing to answer that simple question.
2021-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules