Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 battery connector
5091 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoltoLeonard
Flight distance : 167402 ft
Italy

Hello Everybody!

Like many of you, after the DJI keynote i spent some days thinking about which one of the two version will be the one i will buy and i finally decided for the Pro version.
I would avoid the fly more combo because i already have all the accessories from the Mavic Pro 1 i already own, so i would just buy two spare batteries.
Due to this, i was wondering if the battery connector is the same of the first Mavic Pro or if it's different; i noticed the battery charging hub is different, but is the ''normal'' charger connector the same?

Thanks for your help!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have information if this would be possible. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-27
Use props
fans799afcf3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8834869 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

No! Mavic Pro battery connector is thinner while Mavic 2 is thicker even the number of pins in the soket are the same. You simply can't use Mavic Pro accessories for Mavic 2.

On the right (thicker) is for Mavic 2 and left (thiner) is for Mavic Pro
IMG_20180828_003525_a.jpg
2018-8-27
Use props
MoltoLeonard
Flight distance : 167402 ft
Italy

fans799afcf3 Posted at 2018-8-27 08:33
No! Mavic Pro battery connector is thinner while Mavic 2 is thicker even the number of pins in the soket are the same. You simply can't use Mavic Pro accessories for Mavic 2.

Thank you so much for the  answer!

So, it feels like i will have to buy another fly more pack, it happens.

Have a good day!
2018-8-28
Use props
Ridg
First Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

I'm genuinely shocked
Why use the same connector when you can make a new one meaning everyone has to buy new hardware?

What interested me was the charging hub looks almost identical to the Mavic Air hub which would mean the charger would charge both batteries, this would be a great travel combo; I doubt they will be the same.
2018-8-28
Use props
J.Camilo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93136 ft
Portugal

Hello, by the way, does the connector on the right fit on mavic air 2? the connector looks the same and has the same number of pins. Thanks in advance.
2021-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules