Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not Ready for Prime Time
563 4 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans081c7f92
lvl.1
Flight distance : 672116 ft

Another Name in the Hat
My Ronin S has begun to spin in the pan axis with now jerky motion other wise.  This unit has barely 1.5 hours on it.  Just really training myself on it when it quite.   I've tried the email, they gave me a case number and said they would contact me shortly.  I tried to call the Hong Kong number and it just clicks and error tone.    I called other support numbers and Filipino answered from "the london support office" and would not help anyone with a Ronin... as it is a professional product.  
I ask the dweeb on the phone what "Be in contact with you shortly" (from my email) meant.  He said that they should call me within 48 hours.   I leave home on assignment in 10 hours for two weeks.  I don't know which is more broken, customer service or My New Ronin S  

I installed the lastest Firmware and tried to Refresh it. It is very well balanced and the system reports all is well.  I have a Canon 5D4 on it with a 24-70mm f/2.8 II.  

I wish I had time to make a "Not Ready for PrimeTime" video for Youtube before I leave home.  DJI needs to stop selling these faulty units.  Especially if customer service seems to be hinding.  (see other forums)  

Looks like my Ronin S will stay home and not be used in the upcoming assignment.  

Bear in Bangkok (and five other countries in the next two weeks. )   

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties with the brand-new Ronin-S, may I know if you have tried the system calibration and the joystick calibration? GTScreenshot_20180827_183707.png
GTScreenshot_20180827_183740.png

Please make sure the calibration is successful, if the issue persists, any chance to show us a short video for further assistance? Thank you in advance.
2018-8-27
Use props
fans081c7f92
lvl.1

Thank you for the Help.  Mindy, seeing all three of those lights flash green reminded me seeing those when I was practicing in the "flashlight" mode  Somehow, I got into the Joystick calibration by mistake while practicing.   I ran through the Joystick Calibration and all is well.  I was quick to jump to conclusions about the Ronin S.  If I had been more familiar with the manual I may have known that when I inadvertently entered a setup mode and that I should exit that mode and re calibrate.   
I read more of the manual and it's now packed away for my trip.  Thank you
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans081c7f92 Posted at 2018-8-27 07:20
Thank you for the Help.  Mindy, seeing all three of those lights flash green reminded me seeing those when I was practicing in the "flashlight" mode  Somehow, I got into the Joystick calibration by mistake while practicing.   I ran through the Joystick Calibration and all is well.  I was quick to jump to conclusions about the Ronin S.  If I had been more familiar with the manual I may have known that when I inadvertently entered a setup mode and that I should exit that mode and re calibrate.   
I read more of the manual and it's now packed away for my trip.  Thank you

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any other issue, hope you have a great time with ronin-S.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans081c7f92
lvl.1
Taiwan

I have been running around for Months, but I got home and found the problem.  
2018-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules