1506 6 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junaid_Xaidi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150463 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Team,

I did a successfull flight 2 weeks ago and then left the Mavic air for a while. Meanwhile hte DJI GO 4 app got updated and I, for the first time, synced my flight records to achieve lvl-16 . Now when I start my Mavic air and RC they do not get synced. I have tried the procedure to sync manually by pressing the Function button for 3 seconds on my Mavic air and then linking the RC through the App camera mode, also I did the same without the app by pressing the 3 buttons at the same time but to no effect. The RC LED is RED stable and MAvic AIR backlight is Yellow blinking.

However I can still fly the drone withouth the RC using just my phone. But it is no fun.
Please help.

Regards
JZ

2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I just want to clarify, did you update the firmware to the latest version?
2018-8-27
Use props
Junaid_Xaidi
lvl.1
United Kingdom

When I open the DJI GO 4 APP It does not prompt me for a Firmware upgrade for now. but it did prompt me a couple of weeks ago but i did not upgrade it and then the prompt stopped coming.  How do I upgrade the RC as maybe it is a FW issue.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Junaid_Xaidi Posted at 2018-8-27 04:02
When I open the DJI GO 4 APP It does not prompt me for a Firmware upgrade for now. but it did prompt me a couple of weeks ago but i did not upgrade it and then the prompt stopped coming.  How do I upgrade the RC as maybe it is a FW issue.

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Please refer to video tutorial below on how to update the firmware of your drone via DJI Assistant 2. Thank you.

2018-8-27
Use props
Junaid_Xaidi
lvl.1
Ghana

Thanks Natalia,

Issue resolved after firmware upgrade.

much appreciated.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Junaid_Xaidi Posted at 2018-8-27 10:03
Thanks Natalia,

Issue resolved after firmware upgrade.

Hi, Thanks for the updates. Glad to know that the issue has been sorted. Please don't hesitate in any case you need our assistance again. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-27
Use props
Junaid_Xaidi
lvl.1
Ghana

Hi Apparently I did not upgrade the no-fly zone DB and the RC has stopped linking with Mavic Air again. Is the RC firmware also updateable and apart from DJI assistant 2 app what other way is there to do it ? As the RC does not get recognized on my laptop and assistnat-2.
Ive tried linking it through camera view also but no use. Is the no-fly zone DB update necessary for linking the RC to MA?
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules