Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Samsung VR goggles
748 4 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

Hello Drone world ! I have a pair of not been used Samsung VR Goggles they sell them at the T-Mobile stores and anywhere they sell Samsung devices so my question is can or is there away to get those goggles to work with the new V2.0 DJI drone ?? Thats my question for the day ! Thank you please pull forward ! I have seen some youtube vid's on this subject but still not understanding how it works.. I plan on buying DJI goggles sometime soon but i work for a living and have spent my fun money on my 2 dji drones and accesories so it is going to take me a min or 2 to save back up for a some DJI Goggles but in the mean time i have Samsung VR goggles slightly used like maybe an hour.lol. SOOOO how can a guy get those to work temp, with V2.0 bird or P4 bird??? Any help would be greatly appricated . Please forgive my spelling. I sometimes spell so bad my spell check says wow dude pick up a book. LOL !
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching us again in DJI Forum. We understand that you have a Samsung VR Goggles, it is not suggested to use 3rd party goggles as we may not guarantee the effectivity and integrity of the product since it is not suggested. For better information about DJI Goggles please click the link below. Thank you.

DJI Goggles
2018-8-27
Use props
Reds2tall55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1159409 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-8-27 06:28
Hi, thanks for reaching us again in DJI Forum. We understand that you have a Samsung VR Goggles, it is not suggested to use 3rd party goggles as we may not guarantee the effectivity and integrity of the product since it is not suggested. For better information about DJI Goggles please click the link below. Thank you.

DJI Goggles

Thank you i will check it out !
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Reds2tall55 Posted at 2018-8-27 06:34
Thank you i will check it out !

Hi, no worries. Have a good day.
2018-8-27
Use props
Airport Dog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yuneec makes a $30. pair of goggles that work remarkably well with V2.0. Check it out
2018-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules