Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
At my FedEx local location
525 3 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a36f52f
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys! I purcharched the mavic 2 pro, and i am beyond excited to my hands on this drone! I know when shipping with fedex and ups you can pick up a package early. I contacted fedex, and they said due to a restriction on your side i need to contact dji to allow so. Is there anyway for you guys to help me out?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, I'd be glad to assist you on this. Can you please provide me the order number? I'll check with our Pre-Sales Team if pick up is possible. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
marlinstarc
New

United States

Hey Dear, Can you please specify it for me as I'm also interested in buying this Mavic 2 pro from here but unable to find the best platform to buy it, So can you please help me to solve that issue or any other if you suggest me, Thanks.

Regards

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

marlinstarc Posted at 2018-8-29 01:32
Hey Dear, Can you please specify it for me as I'm also interested in buying this Mavic 2 pro from here but unable to find the best platform to buy it, So can you please help me to solve that issue or any other if you suggest me, Thanks.

Regards

Hi marlinstarc, thanks for your interest, it is recommended to purchase from the authorized channel, please refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules