Fly More Carrying case Question
1161 4 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
James3342
lvl.3
United States

Do you store the Pro 2 in it's carrying case with the propellers attached or do you need to remove them every time you put it away?  The fit seems kind of tight with the props on and I'm concerned they may get bent while being stored for any length of time.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend removing the propellers for the safety purposes of this accessory and the drone as well. Please let us know if you have other question. Thank you.
2018-8-27
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

I would definitely remove them when fitting the Mavic into the DJI bag as it is a tight fit.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Anthony566 Posted at 2018-8-27 16:49
I would definitely remove them when fitting the Mavic into the DJI bag as it is a tight fit.

Hi, Thanks for adding your advice. Please let us know if you need our help as well. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-28
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>

Nope, never did with MP and never will with the MP2 PRO. It fits perfectly... slide in and out with no problem.

When you slide it in, fold the propellers, insert the MP HEADS DOWN and the TOP FACING the right side of the bag and it should fit snugly and perfectly with space to spare.

The reason you get the MP so you don't have to take the props in and out like the P4.

2018-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules