Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hyperlapse
998 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Datree
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21371 ft
United States

Hi all,
I know the Spark does not support hyperlapse buttttt i did see a new update on the go 4 app. In the "whats new" section of the update i noticed they added support for the new mavi 2 and hyperlaps modes. I have not had a chance to check and test this but the way the patch notes were written made me think the spark might have gotten the hyperlapse feature?! Doubtful since this would probably be a firwmare update that would allow the spark to do it but wishful thinking?!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding with your question for that one It's just that the Mavic 2 pro has a capability or included that feature before the roll out been released just like the Mavic air having the Asteroids and Boomerang, However, who knows if our developer and engineers having a plan to add it up to the other Aircraft but for now we don't have any idea yet regarding on it.
2018-8-27
Use props
drewhoover
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323455 ft
United States

Sadly, the Spark does not have support for the hyperlapse as of the last firmware update. Odds are low with it being upgraded, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about it.
Hyperlapses require a lot of battery power, which the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom have, but sadly not the Spark.
If you have any other questions, please let me know!
2018-8-28
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

I wish they had it, but it would dethrone the mavic air and he more features they add, the less mavic airs are sold.
2018-8-28
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

look @ this video, you can do it with your spark also (@ some speed and you get a hyper)

2018-8-28
Use props
pmshop
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>

Just take a video and speed it up!
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules