Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone get the Mavic Pro 2 Flymore combo yet?
2096 21 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ghostrdr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

I just wondered if the bag was any larger. I had a heck of a time with my Mavic Pro until the bag streched out.

2018-8-27
Use props
Repulse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68501 ft
United States

I just got mine. The bag seems similar in size. The Mavic 2 pro bag is more squared and has dividers for batteries.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

Does it come with some Gorilla glue because you might need it.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:19
Does it come with some Gorilla glue because you might need it.

I have been using my combo bag for two years , it’s still in perfect condition, I found it great for travelling , it’s a great bag.
2018-8-27
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 14:27
I have been using my combo bag for two years , it’s still in perfect condition, I found it great for travelling , it’s a great bag.

I like the bag and still use it. But with the Mavic 2 being somewhat larger I wondered if the bag was slightly bigger. Sounds like it has been redesigned.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ghostrdr Posted at 2018-8-27 14:37
I like the bag and still use it. But with the Mavic 2 being somewhat larger I wondered if the bag was slightly bigger. Sounds like it has been redesigned.

From what I see on YT you can fit 4 batteries, charger RC extra props and craft, so it’s bound to have more space, but I liked that stuff didn’t rattle around in it, so I’m hoping for a snug fit.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

Have you not seen the major design fault post yet?
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:41
Have you not seen the major design fault post yet?

Enlighten me.
2018-8-27
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

From the product photos I've seen online it does look larger.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

The glue is not for the bag but the drone itself........the camera fell of someones about 2 hours ago, before they even flew it. It turns out the mighty new camera is only seated in the gimbal housing with glue and nothing else.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:43
The glue is not for the bag but the drone itself........the camera fell of someones about 2 hours ago, before they even flew it. It turns out the mighty new camera is only seated in the gimbal housing with glue and nothing else.

And can you show us this revelation.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 14:42
Enlighten me.

The big camera that is meant to be soooooo good is only glued into the gimbal housing. No screws or anything a guy was setting his M2P up and put it on his counter and the camera just dropped out it is all over social media.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 14:45

Glue no screws just glue and it has failed.
FB_IMG_1535402159660.jpg
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 14:45

The guy had only got it out the box and put it on the side and the camera just dropped out.
FB_IMG_1535400855381.jpg
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:47

The problem here is you show a dodgy picture, give no information where it came from, you are obviously new here and came to give dodgy information, if you have anymore information don’t hold back, but if that’s all you have it’s not much.
2018-8-27
Use props
Bob Saunders
New

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-8-27 14:52
The problem here is you show a dodgy picture, give no information where it came from, you are obviously new here and came to give dodgy information, if you have anymore information don’t hold back, but if that’s all you have it’s not much.

Why i welcome your comment this was posted by a guy in the Facebook Official DJI Mavic users group, as the op had recieved his M2P today,  was updating the firmware on the remote and place the M2P on his sideboard, heard a noise and looked and the camera had fallen off, he already had pictures and videos of him unboxing it and also the camrea fallen off. It has even been addressed on the official site by DJI operatives whom have stopped all commenting and are adressing the situation i have come and posted to warn people of this known issue. The camera is glued into the gimbal and has failed......stop being in denial as you rushed out and bought a product that obviously had a major design fault.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:57
Why i welcome your comment this was posted by a guy in the Facebook Official DJI Mavic users group, as the op had recieved his M2P today,  was updating the firmware on the remote and place the M2P on his sideboard, heard a noise and looked and the camera had fallen off, he already had pictures and videos of him unboxing it and also the camrea fallen off. It has even been addressed on the official site by DJI operatives whom have stopped all commenting and are adressing the situation i have come and posted to warn people of this known issue. The camera is glued into the gimbal and has failed......stop being in denial as you rushed out and bought a product that obviously had a major design fault.

I’m not in denial, and am quite happy with what I purchased, you don’t know whether it’s a design fault or not, as DB said all gimbals have been glued on and I haven’t seen many drop off, when you come to post something then do it, don’t half do it.
2018-8-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-8-27 15:04
I sense a presence I have not felt for a long time...

It usually happens around these times. Lol

Good luck with the new M2P, look forward to the videos
2018-8-27
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

No problem with mine. You have to slide the MP2 gimball down and the batterwy /top facing right. Perfect fit!
2018-8-27
Use props
ghostrdr
lvl.4
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-8-27 14:52
The new bag is slightly larger & the interior is more compartmentalized.  The material is different.  Old bag feels thicker & more leather-like.  I've been using the original bag for two years & its held up fine.  Still looks brand new.

Thanks for the pic DB!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bob Saunders Posted at 2018-8-27 14:47

Hi Bob, thanks for reaching us. thanks for reaching us. I understand your concern and have checked with our engineers: The industrial glue process used for the Mavic 2 is an established technology and is commonly used in the consumer electronics industry, as well as having been previously used in multiple DJI products (such as the Phantom 3 and for the Mavic Pro’s gimbal). The gluing process has passed comprehensive and rigorous testing to make sure it matches the high-quality standards that DJI sets to ensure we deliver a safe product that can be used with the utmost confidence.
For the case you reported, DJI has promptly investigated the reason for the accident and handled the issue appropriately. If you encounter similar problems, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2018-8-29
Use props
Fly74
lvl.2

United States

I'm having envy... trying to save for an MP1.  That glue issue is scary/sad to see.
2018-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules