Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Firmware Update Fail
1289 5 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_FMGYYuyQtVdS
New
Flight distance : 8894 ft

United States

Can anyone read this log and explain or offer advice? This is one of several failed attempts to update firmware on Phantom 4.
2018-8-27
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, we need the log uploaded.
2018-8-27
Use props
djiuser_GW0LqGp6MpTa
lvl.1

I tried to upload, screenshots (png), zip files, CSV files and apparently I am unable to upload it attach anything to the post.  Any suggestions?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may try to upload it through dropbox and provide us the link.
2018-8-28
Use props
JohnnyGT
Flight distance : 42733 ft
Australia

Hi I have similar problem with latest update failure on my Phantom 4

controller is 1.8.0 (latest ?)

latest firmware available : V02.00.0700

error: P4 upgrade to V02.00.0700 Update Failed

log file :https://mega.nz/#!NEBXga7S!F1CHH ... KR5vlYucPGjo8nJt-WI

please advise what to do as tried re-installing Assistant 2, via DJI App and no success
2018-9-23
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>

JohnnyGT Posted at 2018-9-23 02:09
Hi I have similar problem with latest update failure on my Phantom 4

controller is 1.8.0 (latest ?)

Your RC needs to be at V1.9.3 to communicate with the aircraft properly.

To update the RC try the following:-

With RC and display connected (aircraft off), and display has a good wifi connection to internet. Run DJI Go 4 (V4.2.6 and above) and tap 'enter device'. Open the 'aircraft status' screen by tapping the screen at top edge where it says 'disconnected'. The top line 'Overall Status' should show a red triangle if update of RC to V1.9.3 is available (this may take a minute or two to appear). When it does then tap on that and it should take you through the process to update RC. This is all done via wifi to the display device running DJI Go 4, this pdates RC without any additional equipment or App's. If this does not work then reboot display device and RC then try again.

When all completed you may also have the option to update the P4 if needed using DJI Go 4 (have a look at 'About' in general settings menu when all is powered up and connected).
2018-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules