Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hard Shell Backpack from DJI Store
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been trying to find the Hardshell Backpack for the Phantom 3 from DJI. The listing is gone. It doesn't just say not in stock, it was taken down. Does anyone know why?
2015-5-28
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

I don't know but I have one on order from a local retailer and they told me the DJI HQ said they would start shipping this week however they are not. So there must be some sort of delay.
2015-5-28
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

digitaldave Posted at 2015-5-28 23:02
I don't know but I have one on order from a local retailer and they told me the DJI HQ said they wou ...

Please share the name of the retailer. Are they still accepting orders?
2015-5-28
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.2
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

Propslinger Posted at 2015-5-29 00:12
Please share the name of the retailer. Are they still accepting orders?

Yes but first batch is sold out. Second batch is sometime mid June or later.

https://www.advexure.com
2015-5-28
Use props
Fearless
lvl.3

Netherlands

Check this post!

http://forum.dji.com/thread-15566-1-1.html
2015-5-28
Use props
s_nyky.yahoo
lvl.2

Canada

digitaldave Posted at 2015-5-29 01:13
Yes but first batch is sold out. Second batch is sometime mid June or later.

https://www.advex ...

Overwhelming demand for this item at this site forced them to stop preorders. Just like everything else associated with the phantom 3 you have to wait!!!
2015-5-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hi s_nyky,
How's it going?
Oh, I already learned that waiting is a virtue...My Phantom 3 Pro' should be here in approximately just over one more week.
It was sitting in Toronto customs earlier today, so Great Hobbies told me this afternoon, they expect it to leave Mississauga by truck on Tuesday.
I figure it should only take five days travel, but I'm not driving. Ahhhhhhh!! Sigh of relief.

Tonight, I'm Not even thinking, in fact I refuse, to consider thoughts about extra batteries or traveling cases right now...
Though, During the last few several weeks, I have somehow even managed to save up a few more bucks, a couple of $100, for those extra batteries, spare blades and other incidentals.
So that was a benefit, check mark in the good column... For the future.
For now, I Just want to be flying...  Soaring, and sailing the clouds
And slowly breaking in the new battery.  There will be more smart batteries in a while, when ever they show up.

I am very thankful for the forum/s and YouTube to help break up the monotony and the anguish of the lengthy wait. For what it was...

They built this Phantom 3 Professional, up to higher standards into being something great. & so I hope that it lives up to its high expectations, for me.

RedHotPoker

2015-5-29
Use props
matthewduhon
lvl.1

United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2015-5-30 12:44
Hi s_nyky,
How's it going?
Oh, I already learned that waiting is a virtue...My Phantom 3 Pro' should ...

My hard shell changed to shipped Saturday and should deliver Thursday, however I still do not have my Phantom from Dronesetc since April 25th. So I'll have a lonely backpack
2015-6-1
Use props
maddiefordham
New

United States

I got my phantom 3 pro back on may 16th and just got the hard shell backpack in today June 3.  I'm still waiting on my extra battery. i also ordered a set of phantom 2 and 3 prop guards with the back pack, then they both disappeared from the store. now my prop guards changed from phantom 2 and 3 to just phantom 2 . i spoke with customer service and they said that they'll send me the phantom 3 prop guards once they become available. since the phantom 2 props don't fit the 3. they also said not to worry that my orders say phantom 2 only. they'll send me the phantom 3 prop guards.
2015-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules