Can "DJI Care refresh" be transferred to a new owner ?
10176 4 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AmiDauphin
New

Canada

I will be buying a second hand "DJI Mavic Air" witch has a "DJI Care refresh" still active (there is still 10 months left). Can the "DJI Care refresh" be transfered to me when I buy the "DJI Mavic Air" ?
2018-8-27
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

I was about to ask the same question. I'm selling my Mavic Air with Fly More Combo and all Polar Pro filters Cinema/Shutter collection with it and 6 months left of DJI Refresh coverage.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi AmiDauphin, the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, no need to transfer the owner, if the previous owner has the activation card or the email of the service agreement, please let him/her transfer to you.
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

No Man's Drone Posted at 2018-8-27 18:38
I was about to ask the same question. I'm selling my Mavic Air with Fly More Combo and all Polar Pro filters Cinema/Shutter collection with it and 6 months left of DJI Refresh coverage.

Hi there, please check my post in 3#, thanks.
2018-8-27
Use props
djiuser_f7ESsr4fU5XB
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-27 22:34
Hi AmiDauphin, the DJI Care Refresh is bound to the serial number of the drone, no need to transfer the owner, if the previous owner has the activation card or the email of the service agreement, please let him/her transfer to you.

What do you mean by let previous owner transfer to you? Are you simply talking about giving the new owner a copy of the emailed agreement?
2020-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules