Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tripod Mode Not Working on Mavic 2 Pro?
9377 15 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheMightyThor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2224665 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is anyone else having an issue with Tripod mode on the Mavic 2 Pro? I have it switched on on the controller, and checked the multiple flight modes as well, and it is doing nothing to adjust the performance of the craft.
2018-8-27
Use props
Noadventure
lvl.1

I’m having the same problem. The switch does nothing. When I look into multiple flight modes, it’s not in there on the app like it was on the Mavic 1.
2018-8-27
Use props
RickC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 478757 ft

Works just fine on mine.
2018-8-27
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haven't flown mine yet to test.  Did you update the firmware?
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Thor, may I know what's the current version of the aircraft firmware and APP? Please make sure all have been updated to the latest version and restart to check whether it works. If still not, please kindly upload a short video of your operation, we'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Noadventure Posted at 2018-8-27 19:23
I’m having the same problem. The switch does nothing. When I look into multiple flight modes, it’s not in there on the app like it was on the Mavic 1.

Hi Noadventure, could you refer to 5# and try to reinstall the APP? The latest APP version is V4.3.0, you may check and try later, please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks so much!
2018-8-27
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
Captain
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

Make sure you have "multiple flight modes" enabled from the first option in the menu.
2018-8-28
Use props
Noadventure
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-27 23:05
Hi Noadventure, could you refer to 5# and try to reinstall the APP? The latest APP version is V4.3.0, you may check and try later, please keep us posted on the latest progress, thanks so much!

Two new updates for controller and drone fixed it. Thanks.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Noadventure Posted at 2018-8-28 13:25
Two new updates for controller and drone fixed it. Thanks.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a good time with the drone.
2018-8-30
Use props
Bluetick
Flight distance : 240453 ft
United States

I just noticed mine wasn't working either. You could move the switch to t,p or s and it would stay in p mode. The option to enable multiple flight modes was missing in the DJI Go app also. I reinstalled the app and the option to enable multiple flight modes re appeared. After enabling all is well!
2018-10-20
Use props
Dominic Chow
New

Malaysia

I'm planning to get a Mavic Pro 2 for aerial survey and will be using map pilot software to do the survey, may I know which controller modes I should set it to, in between the tripod, programme or sport mode
2019-1-31
Use props
Ylli
lvl.1
Finland

I had this same problem and I ended up crashing to the top of the tree at my first fly. After two days I got drone down. It was so hard to fly because drone was in Sportsmode all the time. Now I re-installed app and different modes works fine. I found help here thanks. It is so much easier learn to fly now.
2019-2-24
Use props
GMyoda
lvl.1
Taiwan

I've encountered this problem on my first flight with a brand new Mavic 2 Zoom 2 days ago. The controller switch was in tripod mode, but drone's lateral sensors did nothing. Crashed the drone and can't fly anymore.
2019-8-13
Use props
djiuser_rKenh4clbC1r
New

Italy

Salve, da quanto mi sembra di capire devo istallare nuovamente DJI GO 4 sul mio Smart Controller, ma chiedo cortesemente se potete elencare i vari procedimenti in quanto non riesco neppure ad disinstallare il dji go attualmente presente versione 4.3.38
2021-5-13
Use props
DeLuco
New
United States

One other "gotcha".  The transmitter was set to Tripod mode.  Firmware was updated.  Unit set to Multiple Flight Mode.  Still no Tripod Mode.  I moved the switch to Sport, then back to Tripod mode.  BINGO !!
I struggled for over a week to solve this and my solution was too simple to see it.
2023-7-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DeLuco Posted at 7-26 17:05
One other "gotcha".  The transmitter was set to Tripod mode.  Firmware was updated.  Unit set to Multiple Flight Mode.  Still no Tripod Mode.  I moved the switch to Sport, then back to Tripod mode.  BINGO !!
I struggled for over a week to solve this and my solution was too simple to see it.

Thank you for your reply, DeLuco. This will be very informative to the other users who will be having the same issue. have a great day ahead.
2023-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules