Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When new Firmw. for the Old Mavics ?
805 15 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TZero
Second Officer
Flight distance : 547618 ft
Brazil

With so many problems reported and tried after firmw 0400, I'm really willing to undo my Mavic Air. I think other users also think so.
My hope is to actually have a likely new firmware release date.
Can anyone help?

2018-8-27
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

Help with what?
If you have problems with your drone and you don't want them, return them.
I'm using my MA on the newest firmware since months and barely have any problems...
It's your own decision. Noone knows when and if a new firmware comes out.
2018-8-27
Use props
LookAt_Wictim
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2621982 ft
Slovakia

saviour Posted at 2018-8-27 21:47
Help with what?
I'm using my MA on the newest firmware since months and barely have any problems...

you are lucky guy i have many problems but not every flight but i dont trust MA anymore on fw .400
2018-8-27
Use props
saviour
First Officer
Flight distance : 604203 ft
Germany

What kind of problems?
2018-8-27
Use props
Armazia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125069 ft
Netherlands

LookAt_Wictim Posted at 2018-8-27 21:54
you are lucky guy  i have many problems but not every flight but i dont trust MA anymore on fw .400

Your comment would be questionable if... you would be the only one having a MA with .400... You are kinda saying that all mavic airs on .400 are now not to be trusted. Haven't seen many people having troubles. Yes well the motor current error, but that one has been pointed out already.
2018-8-27
Use props
TZero
Second Officer
Brazil

saviour Posted at 2018-8-27 21:47
Help with what?
I'm using my MA on the newest firmware since months and barely have any problems...

I really am happy for you.
I hope in the next firmware updates you do not go through what I'm going through.
2018-8-28
Use props
asaw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1672566 ft
Ukraine

For those living under a rock and keeping asking "what problems": https://forum.dji.com/thread-151367-1-4.html
2018-8-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

TZero Posted at 2018-8-28 01:42
I really am happy for you.
I hope in the next firmware updates you do not go through what I'm going through.

Whatever you are going through, you might be mistaken by believing that it is all related to the current firmware.
2018-8-28
Use props
asaw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1672566 ft
Ukraine

People hadn't had certain issues on .0300 then they started experiencing them after an upgrade to v .0400 and that's not related... Brilliant.
2018-8-28
Use props
TZero
Second Officer
Brazil

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-28 01:58
Whatever you are going through, you might be mistaken by believing that it is all related to the current firmware.

My friend
It's always a pleasure to talk to you again. You have already seen my other posts.

How to explain then:
1- I'm reporting the problem flying in the same places I always flown without problems with the 200 and 300 firmwares.
3- after installing the 400 began the problems.
4- I updated DJI GO to version 4.3.0 and the problem remains the same in all versions.
5- I have iPhone 7 Plus....after, I bought the new iPad, I bought the iPhone 8 Plus, (3 new cables) and the problem remains the same.
6 - I reinstalled all previous versions one to one since 4.2.12 (it was the one that came with my drone) on all my Apple devices and always with the same problem

What else would you think it would be?

Please.
I do not want to be rude but this post is not to talk about problems.
I created this post in the hope that some moderator or administrator can tell me if there will be a new update for now or not, so that I can decide the future of my relationship with DJI.

PS.: It would be enough for DJI to authorize downgrade of the firmware that 50% of the complaints and 100% of the doubts would be solved
2018-8-28
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

TZero Posted at 2018-8-28 02:16
My friend
It's always a pleasure to talk to you again. You have already seen my other posts.

Yes, I have read your many reports and I am sincerely sorry that you are facing so many problems. And you are right that there is no point in restarting all the discussion here. So let's hope the next firmware will solve your issues, I honestly wish it for you, ok?
2018-8-28
Use props
TZero
Second Officer
Brazil

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-8-28 02:22
Yes, I have read your many reports and I am sincerely sorry that you are facing so many problems. And you are right that there is no point in restarting all the discussion here. So let's hope the next firmware will solve your issues, I honestly wish it for you, ok?

I have no doubt of your intentions.

2018-8-28
Use props
dont slow down
Second Officer
Flight distance : 574977 ft
United States

TZero Posted at 2018-8-28 02:16
My friend

"I created this post in the hope that some moderator or administrator can tell me if there will be a new update for now or not, so that I can decide the future of my relationship with DJI."

Yeah, good luck with that! I guarantee you will get a generic, redundant reply from a "DJI rep" here. It will go something like this: "Hi, thanks for reaching us here at DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. We will coordinate this to our engineers for a possible update. Thank you."
2018-8-28
Use props
PiVoR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158845 ft
Poland

i feel we can dumpster any old mavics..
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty on Mavic Air. Can you please tell me more about the problem you encounter right now? As of the moment, we still don't have any information about the new firmware of Mavic Air. We will forward this to our R&D team for further clarification. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
2018-8-29
Use props
TZero
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-29 14:39
Hi. Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty on Mavic Air. Can you please tell me more about the problem you encounter right now? As of the moment, we still don't have any information about the new firmware of Mavic Air. We will forward this to our R&D team for further clarification. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

Explaining-1
Explaining-2
Explaining-3
Explaining-4
Explaining-5
Explaining-6
Explaining-7
Explaining-8
Explaining-9

2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced