WTB: Brand New DJI AC Charger Cable for Mavic Pro/Platinum (Europ...
716 8 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

Hi All

Looking to purchase the brand new DJI Europe version (2 pins) of the AC Charger Cable for Mavic Pro/Platinum (similar to the photo shown below)

I have the US and UK version of the cable as shown in my other thread below:
https://forum.dji.com/thread-156819-1-1.html

I understand that I can purchase a travel adapter but I prefer to have the original DJI cable.

Please let me know if you have the “brand new” Europe version of the DJI AC Charger Cable for sale.

Thanks
91FBFF57-722A-4167-9FE3-3428BFFF67F5.jpeg
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I noticed that DJI Paladin provided a website wherein you can possibly purchase the cable that you need. Hopefully, you'll be advised where you can be purchased the specific cable that you need from our valued customers. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-28
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-28 12:07
Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. I noticed that DJI Paladin provided a website wherein you can possibly purchase the cable that you need. Hopefully, you'll be advised where you can be purchased the specific cable that you need from our valued customers. Thank you for the support.

Hi Tony thanks for your kind note.

I have not seen Paladin’s info about the website. Please let me know, thanks
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronto Posted at 2018-8-28 15:29
Hi Tony thanks for your kind note.

I have not seen Paladin’s info about the website. Please let me know, thanks

Hi, You mean you were not able to buy the specific cable that you need using the link that was provided by DJI Paladin?
2018-8-29
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-29 13:30
Hi, You mean you were not able to buy the specific cable that you need using the link that was provided by DJI Paladin?

Hi Tony

I was unable to find any DJI authorized store (based on the web link shown by Paladin) that sells the charger cable alone. Can you please help to check with your company if I can purchase only the AC charger cable (Europe vers)?

Thanks
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronto Posted at 2018-8-29 15:31
Hi Tony

I was unable to find any DJI authorized store (based on the web link shown by Paladin) that sells the charger cable alone. Can you please help to check with your company if I can purchase only the AC charger cable (Europe vers)?

Hi, Thanks for the response, unfortunately, the EU version of AC charger is not available on our store, hopefully, you'll found a suggestion in regards to buying the AC charger cable which is EU version. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-30
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-30 09:00
Hi, Thanks for the response, unfortunately, the EU version of AC charger is not available on our store, hopefully, you'll found a suggestion in regards to buying the AC charger cable which is EU version. Thank you for the support.

thanks Tony...
2018-9-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Can you post a picture of how the other end of the cable that goes into the charger should look like or a picture of the charger socket? In any case it should be easy to find a suitable cable.
2018-9-1
Use props
dronto
lvl.4
Singapore

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-9-1 00:27
Can you post a picture of how the other end of the cable that goes into the charger should look like or a picture of the charger socket? In iny case it should be easy to find a suitable cable.

Hello thanks for your kind note. The charger cable I am looking for comes with any Mavic Pro sold in EU.

I enclosed the photo below (but it’s the UK version that I already have) and noted that all these cables (non-DJI) are available elsewhere but I am interested in the original DJI cable.

Thank you
EE2CCA84-5248-46FD-910B-84D268551B6D.jpeg
2018-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules