709 8 2018-8-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.6667px]Mobile device CPU fully loaded. Related performance will be affected
[size=14.6667px]

[size=14.6667px]Mavic Pro - iphone 6 - everything updated

Got this message last night and tonight. Any ideas? I've seen forums and such in the past about this, but once again, no reason why or how to fix it. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Micky
2018-8-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that I would suggest to uninstall unnecessary app, then before Launching the DJI Go 4 app make sure there is no background application for the device having hard time to process the App.
2018-8-28
Use props
Jerryss
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219462 ft
United States

It happens to me too on my iPad mini 2.   Dji needs to fix this asap
2018-8-28
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Exactly. My iPhone 6 is telling me this all the time when flying my Mavic. I don't care. It doesn't effect the Mavic. It is annoying though......
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NavigatorNL Posted at 2018-8-28 11:33
Exactly. My iPhone 6 is telling me this all the time when flying my Mavic. I don't care. It doesn't effect the Mavic. It is annoying though......

Hi, We do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend if using our application ensure that there are no applications running aside from our app and the data or wifi should be off as well because the phone is having a hard time running our DJI GO 4 app. Thanks for the support.
2018-8-28
Use props
Micky Parise
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190207 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-28 11:54
Hi, We do apologize for the inconvenience. I would recommend if using our application ensure that there are no applications running aside from our app and the data or wifi should be off as well because the phone is having a hard time running our DJI GO 4 app. Thanks for the support.

Thanks for the reply, I only use my iphone for flying, so no apps or anything are running. But I do have wifi on, next time I go out, I'm going to turn that off and see. Thanks....
2018-8-28
Use props
engelo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12311667 ft
  • >>>
Greece

same here, iPad mini 4 AND iPad Air 2
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Micky Parise Posted at 2018-8-28 12:04
Thanks for the reply, I only use my iphone for flying, so no apps or anything are running. But I do have wifi on, next time I go out, I'm going to turn that off and see. Thanks....

Hi, Sorry for the late response. You can turn off your wi-fi to avoid interruptions as well, however, if you're using your spark and a wi-fi connection then you need to turn it on for you to connect to the RC. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2018-8-29
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-28 11:54

Thank you!

- I quit all the apps
- restart the iPhone
- use only the DJI app
- still get the message

I'm used to it............
2018-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules