Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dopey-tree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey DJI

When I first got the inspire2 we could have a false colour option... or maybe it was just a buttont to swap colour profiles.

But anyway please can we have it back? Its difficult enough to fly sometimes so false colours or even real loadable 3d LUTs would be awesome to help preview shots in real time.

Cheers
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you send a sample footage or photo showing the problem?
2018-8-28
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What I mean is when shooting in D-Log or EI Mode we loose the colours on screen because thats how it works. However on other cameras they normally provide a false colour option to show you what the graded colours might look like while shooting D-Log or EI Mode.
2018-8-28
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft
Ireland

yeah, that option mysteriously disappeared in the last update.

I haven't seen it addressed anywhere yet.
2018-8-29
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So your capturing a flat image to give the best picture for editing in post production but for flying we need contrast on the screen so we can see objects etc
2018-8-29
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

I always wished the Inspire 1 had something like that, It's very hard to tell what one is shooting when in Log without some sort of Lut to make it visible, sometimes Log is so difficult to see you might as well be flying blind, specially when it's very bright out.
2018-8-30
Use props
dopey-tree
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Like for example this weekend I worked on a music video. The first half is in black & white. They shot the ground stuff on an ALEXA MINI camera which can show an on screen LUT in Black & white. This is the kind of thing we need. Especially for the X7 camera to be taken seriously. Cheers
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules