Mavic Air turn on itself
1562 8 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
esteve
lvl.1
Flight distance : 104386 ft
Spain

Hello! I have the mavic air for 4 months, and i so happy with this drone. But since the last month i have a problem, the drone turn on itself sometimes without doing anything, If I move the stick I can stop it.
I tried to recalibrate it and the same thing is still happening.

Maybe it's caused for the last updated firmware? how can i fix this?

Thanks for your help.

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern just for clarification first you mean the Aircraft turn it's motor automatically?
2018-8-28
Use props
esteve
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-28 06:35
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with your concern just for clarification first you mean the Aircraft turn it's motor automatically?

Hello Stephen! sorry my english it's bad.. hehe i will try to explain better. First of all i take off the drone (any problem with this step) and without i'm doing anything the drone begins to turn on itself slowly.
2018-8-28
Use props
esteve
lvl.1
Spain

esteve Posted at 2018-8-28 06:40
Hello Stephen! sorry my english it's bad.. hehe i will try to explain better. First of all i take off the drone (any problem with this step) and without i'm doing anything the drone begins to turn on itself slowly.

Maybe the word its "spin around on his own"
2018-8-28
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Check the compass status and calibrate it when needed. Check all props without damages and motor turn smoothly or not.
2018-8-28
Use props
LordoftheFlies
lvl.3

I thought you had some skynet level stuff going on here...
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

esteve Posted at 2018-8-28 06:40
Hello Stephen! sorry my english it's bad.. hehe i will try to explain better. First of all i take off the drone (any problem with this step) and without i'm doing anything the drone begins to turn on itself slowly.

Ok, thank you mean when the Aircraft is hovering it goes sideways? If yes I would suggest calibrating the IMU and Compass then give a try.
2018-8-28
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

This issue can be called "drift" itself. Some users have this issue while others not. So always beware of surrounding and fly carefully.
2018-8-28
Use props
esteve
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-28 14:49
Ok, thank you mean when the Aircraft is hovering it goes sideways? If yes I would suggest calibrating the IMU and Compass then give a try.

Hello Stephen,

The drone stays in the air in the same position but doing this movement:

https://media.giphy.com/media/tqLmOziFnB5nO/giphy.gif

I tried to calibrate but the result is the same..
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules