magic 2 pro activation hung up
8999 12 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raw1261
lvl.2
United States

im nhung on the grey activate screen.  does anyone have a fix for this issue. its a brand new mavic 2 pro i just got like 2 hours ago from the fedex delivery. i have updated my remote contoroller and the mavic 2 npo.  now im using my iphone 6 and dji go 4 to activate drone and im stuck again on the confirm account activate screen.

D**N
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send a screenshot showing the problem?
2018-8-28
Use props
Raw1261
lvl.2
United States

i uninstalled the dji go 4 and turned off phone then re-installed and that seemed to have  fixed the issue.  but thanks anyways
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Raw1261@mac.com Posted at 2018-8-28 09:55
i uninstalled the dji go 4 and turned off phone then re-installed and that seemed to have  fixed the issue.  but thanks anyways

Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that its now working. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-8-28
Use props
ElementD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 448209 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-28 10:00
Hi, Awesome! That's good to know that its now working. Should you have any further concerns don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

I'm having the same issue also, using iPad mini 4.  Following steps above and will let you know if it resolves my issue also.
2018-8-28
Use props
ElementD
lvl.1
  • >>>

ElementD Posted at 2018-8-28 11:10
I'm having the same issue also, using iPad mini 4.  Following steps above and will let you know if it resolves my issue also.

Seems the existing version that gets updated does not see the firmware update that is needed, after uninstall and reinstall it will work because I'm getting firmware updates now as before it said there was none.  Will post final update after I get it activated.

2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ElementD Posted at 2018-8-28 11:23
Seems the existing version that gets updated does not see the firmware update that is needed, after uninstall and reinstall it will work because I'm getting firmware updates now as before it said there was none.  Will post final update after I get it activated.

Hi, Thanks for the updates. Please update the firmware of your drone to maximize the usage of it. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-28
Use props
ElementD
lvl.1
  • >>>

ElementD Posted at 2018-8-28 11:23

Yup that fixed it!  Wow this thing is beautiful and flys like a dream.  Now to start saving for the zoom model, gotta have both!
2018-8-28
Use props
fans2ed2a284
New
Flight distance : 100092 ft
Thailand

ElementD Posted at 8-28 11:10

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Updated the DJI Go 4 App and go stuck repeatably on Confirm your account Activation step - I don't want to uninstall the app as I have set up for all my 3 drones there including the data. What should I do.

When I turn the drone on, I can see the screen with the camera view and after a second it requests the activation, which cannot be done due to the bug. What do you suggest, please?
2018-12-5
Use props
fans13c25383
lvl.1

United States

I have a similar problem , just got my new Mavic 2 Pro and I get through the activation it hangs on the email to confirm my account.  I close out the Dji 4 app on my Iphone 7 and restart it and it starts all over to activate my Mavic. ?    I have wifi or LTE access for my iphone, tried it both ways to activate it.   Does my Drone need to have GPS access ?  The controller is telling me its in OPTI Mode
2018-12-27
Use props
Reuben Pillay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Actually I had a similar problem... There is NO need to uninstall and reinstall the app... Here's what you have to do.

Bought a new phantom 4 pro v2 - and this prompted the installation of the DJI GO (not the Go 4) ... when this was done... It asked me to install DJI GO4 ... which made me laugh... In any case I cancelled and manually updated the DJI GO 4 in the app store...

That done, I had the Activation problem, turns grey on the last screen...  Tried several times...

I didn't want to uninstall and then reinstall cause I have all my previous flights in the app...

So what I did was, I hooked my tablet up to my Phantom 4 Pro - THE OLDER ONE... Did that so that I could at least sync the app online to save my previous flights  and straight away it asked me for my password... In fact with the update, I must have been logged out... but since the activation screen blocks the dji Go app when you connect the new drone, you are not asked to sign in again... you stay signed out and you can't activate... This is definitely a glitch in the Go4 app.

So after I signed myself in and did the sync... I swapped my tablet back to my NEW Phantom 4 Pro V2. Activation screen popped up... and I could complete the Activation process seamlessly - I even notice that the suggested name for the drone had "Reuben-" prefixed to it... So i knew that something had changed between that moment and the previous trials...

So: WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

Open the app after the update - without any drone connected. LOG IN. then connect the new drone and proceed with the Activation steps.
2019-3-6
Use props
ripp222
New
Flight distance : 61883 ft

I had a replacement Phantom 4 Adv sent to me under warranty. After synchronizing my original remote with the replacement P4Adv, I went through the Activation screens until I got to the one asking to confirm the email address my account was under. The email address was pre-populated with the correct information, but upon hitting the activation button nothing would happen other than the button turning from blue to grey. I was connected to WiFi, as Safari would work just fine on the iPad Mini.

I used a similar procedure as Reuben above. I closed the DJI Go 4 App and relaunched it. Instead of "Enter Device", I went to the "Me" section at the bottom. Then the gear icon in the upper right corner, then "Sign Out". I signed back in, went back to Equipment, then "Enter Device" and I was allowed to activate the replacement P4Adv. The suggested drone name also had my DJI id as the prefix, like Reuben did. Good luck.
2019-9-19
Use props
GAGUY
New
United States

Same issue... New mavic 2 pro ... freezes on activate... for the love of god people... for 2 grand have it ready to go out of the box.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules