Point of Interest
1165 7 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

I was experimenting with POI on my new M2P today.  I selected the option to go directly towards the target.  Instead, it decided to orbit.  I tried again thinking I must have hit the wrong button.  Nope.  It happened again.  I just about ran into some branches when it started moving clockwise instead of straight forward.  Luckily, I corrected it manually before it crashed.
2018-8-28
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

POI always orbits the selected target. Here's an example showing how it works:

2018-8-28
Use props
3-D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, POI is supposed to orbit the target.  You select the target directly above then select the distance at which you would like to orbit.

See above video..  
2018-8-28
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

then what was this button for?
2018-8-28
Use props
WickedWingman
lvl.3
United States

lol never mind.  i finished the video.
the help message on that button is really confusing
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. You may refer to the video that was posted on #2 for you to use the Point of Interest with our Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for the support.
2018-8-28
Use props
fans34c91fb6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-28 13:33
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. You may refer to the video that was posted on #2 for you to use the Point of Interest with our Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you for the support.

I think Course Lock is what the OP wanted?

It would be nice if Course Lock would work in 3D; moving vertically as well as horizontally.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans34c91fb6 Posted at 2018-8-28 15:00
I think Course Lock is what the OP wanted?

It would be nice if Course Lock would work in 3D; moving vertically as well as horizontally.

Hi, Thanks for your response. We can forward your suggestion to our engineers. Thank you.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules