Motor current error
1495 19 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PHLATLINE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1095180 ft

Wow, worse and worse with each flight and no DJI support still.  Wow up load screen shot.
2018-8-28
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

A little more info yes?
2018-8-28
Use props
Packer Backer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240948 ft
United States

Yes please elaborate .. Inquiring minds want to know ..  
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. If may I ask what happened to your drone prior to this issue? I would recommend restoring and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. After using the application, please reboot the aircraft and recalibrate the IMU as well as the compass to see if the issue will persist, however, if it would be the same result, I would advise sending the unit to our facility for further evaluation. Please see the link below in any case you need to contact our team. Thank you.

www.dji.com/support
https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads -DJI Assistant 2
2018-8-28
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

Nothing unit has never been crashed, I have not even flown it in sports mode. Just purchased it 7/24/18.

Took it up for a flight 8/27/19 at 5 pm no wind beautiful sunny  day and at about 60 meters up about 8 mins into flight motor current check props and fly with caution warning popped up. I have an iPhone 7 Plus batteries and controller were fully charged.oh app did crash and video went black app rebooted and craft returned to home, I took over the landing. I restored to factory settings reloaded software and rebooted air craft I’ll try to post pictures again.
2018-8-28
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3
United States

I would really like a refund, I purchased the mavic 2 zoom I’m going to send it back.

The forum shows lots of issues with it already and far as I can see DJI is not supporting their product s just surf the forums same problems from multiple people. I have sent several DJI after sales support issues and and have not received any support yet in over 3 weeks.
2018-8-28
Use props
TroutboyNZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1726486 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Pretty widely documented to ignore this as a firmware bug... should it happen? No, and DJI are being a bit pathetic not to address this urgently, BUT you can still fly perfectly by disregarding it - the issue is so well documented on the internet thingeee even my cat knows about it! It does not effect anything...
2018-8-28
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

Where are you flying?
2018-8-28
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

GDL Posted at 2018-8-28 17:53
Where are you flying?

Atlanta Ga
2018-8-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There are at least 10 statements regarding motor current on this forum, it’s a negative warning glitch in FW, nothing to worry about.
2018-8-29
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

Well DJI contacted me today and their response was quite different. They said do not to fly the air craft  and to send it in for immediate repairs.
2018-8-29
Use props
Ulysses Paiva
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

TroutboyNZ Posted at 2018-8-28 17:48
Pretty widely documented to ignore this as a firmware bug... should it happen? No, and DJI are being a bit pathetic not to address this urgently, BUT you can still fly perfectly by disregarding it - the issue is so well documented on the internet thingeee even my cat knows about it! It does not effect anything...

I like the pathetic. Describes well whats happening.
2018-8-29
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Singapore

The message may be caused by high temperature. I see once when fly in hot day. Not seeing again after avoiding fly when too hot outside. It’s also possible caused by you fly on high hill as air is thinner. Or combined by high and hot together.

Just want to confirm you didn’t install anything on your MA and put additional weight on it.
2018-8-29
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PHLATLINE Posted at 2018-8-28 17:13
Nothing unit has never been crashed, I have not even flown it in sports mode. Just purchased it 7/24/18.

Took it up for a flight 8/27/19 at 5 pm no wind beautiful sunny  day and at about 60 meters up about 8 mins into flight motor current check props and fly with caution warning popped up. I have an iPhone 7 Plus batteries and controller were fully charged.oh app did crash and video went black app rebooted and craft returned to home, I took over the landing. I restored to factory settings reloaded software and rebooted air craft I’ll try to post pictures again.

Maybe an issue with one of the ESC's - (Electronic Speed Controller) - due to them converting direction commands / power to the motors. Exactly the same with FPV quads. If there is an issue with one of them, then the correct power will not be delivered to the motor. This would make a warning appear and cause an issue with the drone. Just an idea as to the cause.
2018-8-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PHLATLINE Posted at 2018-8-29 17:14
Well DJI contacted me today and their response was quite different. They said do not to fly the air craft  and to send it in for immediate repairs.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 267&pid=1349935

Check out this link.
2018-8-30
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

Yeah sometimes I hear a screeching noise but not all the time. Drone has never been crashed it’s never been flown in sports mode. I purchased it on 7/24/18 the build is may 18/18. And it states motor current error.
2018-8-30
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

DJI repairs my MA and returned in in about 5 days. Thanks DJI.
2018-9-20
Use props
ulfw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281381 ft
Turkey

I think the Mavic Air, like the Spark, is EOL'd by now. Obviously getting zero attention by DJI whatsoever. Makes it easy for me not to purchase another DJI drone.
2018-9-21
Use props
MagicRide
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6766027 ft
United States

I get this message all the time particularly when descending quickly. I've learned it's nothing but an annoyance that can be controlled.
2018-9-21
Use props
PHLATLINE
lvl.3

It’s really a serious issue,But it you say it’s nothing good luck and happy flying.
2018-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules