DJI select/refresh
3958 17 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3NAUqR2XBvvS
New

United States

I have a Mavic air, DJI  refresh for the Mavic air, DJI racing goggles and I bought DJI select. DJI select has a coupon for 50% off the next DJI refresh. The only real reason to buy select is this coupon.

The refresh web page states you have 2 days from time you activate to purchase DJI refresh.

I just bought DJI zoom and fly more bundle. Received it today and went to buy refresh for 50% off and can’t use the DJI select 50% off coupon. The fine print says must use coupon at time of product purchase. It doesn’t say drone. Just says product purchase. Sort of a bait and switch.

So DJI has now screwed me out of the $29 select purchase and half the $129 refresh cost. So much for pleasing you good customers.

Thank you DJI.

2018-8-28
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

It's pretty clear on the page about select that ot must be purchased at the time of the drone purchase. I'm a complete idiot with almost no reading comprehension and even I managed to spot that pretty clearly.
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry to know you are unable to use 50% off DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh, we have made it clear in the FAQ that DJI Care coupons can only be used for the consumer product in the same order, and consumer products include the Mavic series (including the Mavic 2), Spark, and Phantom series. Thanks for your understanding. GTScreenshot_20180829_115028.png
2018-8-28
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Germany

What I don't understand, which makes my speechless, that DJI obviously prefers a complete cancellation than showing courtesy and accepting the coupon afterwards. This is going to happen in my case also!
I can't understand why DJI is preferring to loose some money due to cancellation and return than showing a little bit of flexibility.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-29 01:45
I recommend to cancel the whole order, return it within 30 days (covered by DJI Select) and order new right now. If you payed via paypal, the returning cost will be refunded by paypal on request. I'm - as you - really disappointed that DJI in this case shows so little flexibility and  obligingness. What is so wrong in using that coupon after the sale? Bad enough that the other coupons are not (yet) eligible for Mavic 2  accessories.

Joe, we are so sorry to know you have the same issue, and we have also verified with the DJI Select team that the coupon of 50% off DJI Care cannot be used separately no matter what caused the coupon was unable to be used before, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2018-8-29
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

Hi you with the unspeakable name (3NAUqR2XBvvS) ,
I recommend to cancel the whole order, return it within 30 days (covered by DJI Select) and order new right now. If you payed via paypal, the returning cost will be refunded by paypal on request. I'm - as you - really disappointed that DJI in this case shows so little flexibility and  obligingness. What is so wrong in using that coupon after the sale? Bad enough that the other coupons are not (yet) eligible for Mavic 2  accessories.
2018-8-29
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-29 02:02
Joe, we are so sorry to know you have the same issue, and we have also verified with the DJI Select team that the coupon of 50% off DJI Care cannot be used separately no matter what caused the coupon was unable to be used before, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Mindi, thanks for your answer. I understand your policies but on the German Website it says "Please use it together with the product purchase" (in translation). That sounds more like an option or recommendation but not like "Caution! Not valid if used after a product purchase". That unspecific statement was actually misleading me. Unfortunately that leaves me no other option than cancelling the order and sending it back. I really feel sorry about that but your company was not willing or was not able to find another solution. Even my proposal of invalidating the coupon and giving me the discount as DJI credit was declined. I thought this would have been an elegant solution which DJI and me would have taken advantage of.
I strongly recommend to change the German text to what is said in English "Must purchase along with DJI consumer product" which would be "Nur zusammen mit Produktkauf gültig".
Sorry for the inconvenience it causes you and your company!

Greetz - Joe

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-29 04:10
Hi Mindi, thanks for your answer. I understand your policies but on the German Website it says "Please use it together with the product purchase" (in translation). That sounds more like an option or recommendation but not like "Caution! Not valid if used after a product purchase". That unspecific statement was actually misleading me. Unfortunately that leaves me no other option than cancelling the order and sending it back. I really feel sorry about that but your company was not willing or was not able to find another solution. Even my proposal of invalidating the coupon and giving me the discount as DJI credit was declined. I thought this would have been an elegant solution which DJI and me would have taken advantage of.
I strongly recommend to change the German text to what is said in English "Must purchase along with DJI consumer product" which would be "Nur zusammen mit Produktkauf gültig".
Sorry for the inconvenience it causes you and your company!

Hi Joe, we appreciate customers' feedback and would learn from this to keep improving our product, software and customer service, I checked the German website and it also explained that the DJI Care Coupons can not be used if DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh has been purchased separately, the DJI Care Coupons can only be used to purchase DJI Care for hobby products in the same order (I translated via the Goggles).
We apologize if there is any misleading or confusion, but currently, we are unable to enable the 50% off discount to purchase the DJI Care Refresh separately, sorry again for the inconvenience. GTScreenshot_20180829_203318.png GTScreenshot_20180829_203514.png
2018-8-29
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-8-29 04:39
Hi Joe, we appreciate customers' feedback and would learn from this to keep improving our product, software and customer service, I checked the German website and it also explained that the DJI Care Coupons can not be used if DJI Care or DJI Care Refresh has been purchased separately, the DJI Care Coupons can only be used to purchase DJI Care for hobby products in the same order (I translated via the Goggles).
We apologize if there is any misleading or confusion, but currently, we are unable to enable the 50% off discount to purchase the DJI Care Refresh separately, sorry again for the inconvenience.[view_image][view_image]

...I didn't come to know that capability of the goggles yet. Amazing!

I never meant to say 'this is your fault'. Just a little more flexibility or good will on your side would have helped. Would have taken it as my birthday present instead of the 'Select-one'.
2018-8-29
Use props
3NAUqR2XBvvS
New

United States

RickC Posted at 2018-8-28 15:31
It's pretty clear on the page about select that ot must be purchased at the time of the drone purchase. I'm a complete idiot with almost no reading comprehension and even I managed to spot that pretty clearly.

I guess u are rick. We are talking DJI refresh, not DJI select
2018-8-29
Use props
RickC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 478757 ft

3NAUqR2XBvvS Posted at 2018-8-29 05:55

"I have a Mavic air, DJI  refresh for the Mavic air, DJI racing goggles and I bought DJI select. DJI select has a coupon for 50% off the next DJI refresh. The only real reason to buy select is this coupon.

The refresh web page states you have 2 days from time you activate to purchase DJI refresh.

I just bought DJI zoom and fly more bundle. Received it today and went to buy refresh for 50% off and can’t use the DJI select 50% off coupon. The fine print says must use coupon at time of product purchase. It doesn’t say drone. Just says product purchase. Sort of a bait and switch.

So DJI has now screwed me out of the $29 select purchase and half the $129 refresh cost. So much for pleasing you good customers.

Thank you DJI. "

You are literally talking about DJI Select and how it works with DJI Care....  Did you forget what your original post was even about?
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-29 05:15
...I didn't come to know that capability of the goggles yet. Amazing!

I never meant to say 'this is your fault'. Just a little more flexibility or good will on your side would have helped. Would have taken it as my birthday present instead of the 'Select-one'.

Hi Joe, I understand your situation and very sorry about it. May I have your order number for better assistance? I'd like to forward to the team to see whether there are better suggestions. As for the wording,   we'll double check and try our best to avoid similar troubles in the future.
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-30 01:57
Hi Joe, I understand your situation and very sorry about it. May I have your order number for better assistance? I'd like to forward to the team to see whether there are better suggestions. As for the wording,   we'll double check and try our best to avoid similar troubles in the future.

Thanks Susan, the order is 0490988853005. But I'm not very optimistic, since you already concluded that there is no way DJI can help me with this. But hope is the last one to die, as we say in Germany :-)
By the way you could make my (birth)day - which is tomorrow - if my other order 0493828700329 from 23rd (fly more package) finally gets shipped.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

3NAUqR2XBvvS Posted at 2018-8-29 05:55

Hi Sir, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. May I have your order number for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help you.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-8-30 02:05
Thanks Susan, the order is 0490988853005. But I'm not very optimistic, since you already concluded that there is no way DJI can help me with this. But hope is the last one to die, as we say in Germany :-)
By the way you could make my (birth)day - which is tomorrow - if my other order 0493828700329 from 23rd (fly more package) finally gets shipped.

Received with thanks! I'll forward to the sales team for double check and see whether there is an update. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress, appreciate your patience.
2018-8-31
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-31 03:01
Received with thanks! I'll forward to the sales team for double check and see whether there is an update. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress, appreciate your patience.

Disappointing! Not a good birthday news! 5 days delivery long gone...
2018-9-1
Use props
JoeMavicDHH
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-8-31 03:01
Received with thanks! I'll forward to the sales team for double check and see whether there is an update. We'll keep you posted on the latest progress, appreciate your patience.

Hello Susan, I received a birthday coupon, thank you for that. After all the trouble I've had and still have because my fly more kit for Mavic 2 Pro is still pending!!! could you organize that I could use the coupon to buy a Mavic 2 Zoom which I take into account? Right now it's not yet possible and the coupon is only valid for 2 weeks!
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JoeMavicDHH Posted at 2018-9-1 09:30
Hello Susan, I received a birthday coupon, thank you for that. After all the trouble I've had and still have because my fly more kit for Mavic 2 Pro is still pending!!! could you organize that I could use the coupon to buy a Mavic 2 Zoom which I take into account? Right now it's not yet possible and the coupon is only valid for 2 weeks!

Hi Joe, sorry for the late response. I just got an update from the team that it is estimated that the fly more kit will be shipped within this week, I'll send you a message in PM later. As for the birthday discount code, I'm afraid that it is not available for Mavic 2 series for now, sorry about this. If there is an update, we'll update on our website at the first time.
2018-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules