Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I have a P3SE and at 30 % on number 4 battery
1438 6 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zippo43
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387126 ft

I have finally found out that my number 4 battery at 30% will cause the drone to lose the signal and it will go in to RTH Mode....i have 4 Dji batterys and when ever i fly the others all is ok when they get to the low battery warning i got set at 30%...the critical  warning is set at 10%.......I always bring the drone closer when i get the 30% warning...But i have finally determined that my number 4 battery....causes the drone to loose the RC signal and go in to RTH feature  at 30% battery !  This has happened Two Time Now !.......is it the number 4 battery thats causing this issue all the other batterys fly the drone to the 20 to 25 % level and never cause it to loose signal and RTH !......is it a bug in the number 4 batterys firm ware and IF so how can it be fixed.....My P3 SE is still under warranty...Thanks all who help me
2018-8-28
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

is in the battery number 4 the firmware updated correctly ???
2018-8-28
Use props
Zippo43
lvl.3
Flight distance : 387126 ft

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-8-28 22:48
is in the battery number 4 the firmware updated correctly ???

Battery Number 4   Firmware......Ok tell me what i need to do to UPdate the number 4s firmware ?
2018-8-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

important : are the batteries originals ?
2018-8-30
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

If you need to update batteries firmware then leave the latest firmware on the SD card of the Phantom and power on the P3 system with the battery number 4 and wait a minute. The update will begins and end autonomous.
2018-10-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I don't think the battery will cause your AC to lose signal.  It can cause it to RTH though, but it's due to the battery sensing it only has enough power to make it home if it heads home now.

I hope it's a battery FW problem.  Otherwise I would look at the cell balance and also examine the battery for swelling.

Good luck
2018-10-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try flying with battery number 4 first the next time your head out and see if you get the same problem. It may have something to do with the drone being flown consecutively for a prolonged period and your last flight experiences the problems. Otherwise, update the FW on the battery and if still persists look to use your warranty.
2018-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules