Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with 360 infinite roll?? (Hard jerk + loud click)
1233 3 2018-8-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigdjifan
lvl.1
United States

Hello! I have a question regarding the ronin s and hopefully you guys are able to help me. When you set it to the 360 infinite roll, do you get a hard jerk along with a pretty loud click every time it makes one full round and makes  another jerk+click sound right after the next full spin?
2018-8-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Bigdjifan, sorry for the difficulties on Roll 360°, may I know if the gimbal has been balanced? If yes, did you try the Auto Tune and the system calibration? If the issue persists, please tilt the gimbal 45° to the left or right, then check if the Power value of the Pan motors is in the range of +/-5, thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_oKuBOnBk4Lcb
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi, i am refreshing this thread, mine does a little diffrently, i am sure my system is balanced, doing a 360 at one point it will give me a subtle but observable "hump" or "jerk" then it will do it again when it reaches that point.help!
2019-4-22
Use props
djiuser_qgA83nIgGeZs
lvl.1
Russia

I have the same problem.
Panasonic GH5 camera with different lenses.
I did Auto Tune , calibration, balance test shows fine on all axes but nothing helps.
Firmware 1.8.0.70.
Engine power within +/-5.
What to do?
2019-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules