New to this, insurance query?
473 2 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_47YyPymynPFA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15351 ft

Hi all,
I’m fairly new to the drone world (UK to be more precise) and having just spent a tidy sum on a new M2P with Care package, I was wondering if any of you can advise the best additional insurance company? Preferably not too pricey.
Hopefully won’t need either, but just think the extra protection on top a DJI Care Refresh package is worth it.
’Eversure’ is a name I’ve heard, but are there any others worth comparing? Also interested in fly away cover or not?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for inquiry, here in DJI we are offering services which will protect and provides peace of mind on your DJI product. Kindly check the link for different services that we are offering.
(https://store.dji.com/shop/service?from=menu_products). For extra protection or other insurance that you can add on top of DJI Care refresh, I'm sure our co-pilots here can give you a best recommendation. Good luck!
2018-8-29
Use props
TheRobbo76
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15351 ft
United Kingdom

Many thanks Paladin, I have already the Mavic 2 Pro Care package, so all good there. I’m hoping a few suggestions for extra cover also comes from this thread and the knowledgeable folk who post.
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules