Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
UK Product Shipment Time
399420 399420 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_O6YyP9mTA4Q1
lvl.2

Hello there, I ordered my Zoom yesterday and funnily enough today, couldn't stop myself from refreshing the order page to check the shipment status. It stated that the product will arrive within 3-5 working days, but I have seen forums about delayed delivery for up to 8 weeks!

Could anyone tell me how long exactly to wait for Mavic 2 Zoom to arrive? (UK/ Europe)
2018-8-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

It has no chance arriving in 3-5 working days!  People who ordered during the event have been told Sept 3rd minimum (Some people have received, lots haven't).  
Mine hasn't been shipped after 6 days.

Ive not seen "8 weeks" quoted anywhere though.
Fly more kits seem to be causing delays and they seemed to outright prioritise US orders.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

Yikes!

The 8 weeks delay was an incident for Mavic Pro Platinum as there were a bunch of backlog for the then newly released product.

So therefore there is a chance for it to arrive more than two weeks from now..which..I won't be in the country..

Starting to feel like I should just refund it for now......
2018-8-29
Use props
djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 458888 ft
Singapore

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-29 02:32
Yikes!

The 8 weeks delay was an incident for Mavic Pro Platinum as there were a bunch of backlog for the then newly released product.

Thank you for contacting DJI Customer Support!

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your order is estimated to ship on **20th of September** and please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame.

I ordered on the 23rd of September before the live event was even over.

2018-8-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

September?  Which drone are we talking about here?
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr Posted at 2018-8-29 02:38

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your order is estimated to ship on **20th of September** and please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame.

I have been observing previous threads warning about the shipment time, I should have listened to them and wait for local retailer/Amazon to have them in stock

This means that mine will arrive probably EARLY OCTOBER !

Anyone familiar with refund time? (not being dramatic I am low on cash now and could use the money for travel expense instead of waiting for more than a month)
2018-8-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-29 02:46
I have been observing previous threads warning about the shipment time, I should have listened to them and wait for local retailer/Amazon to have them in stock

This means that mine will arrive probably EARLY OCTOBER !

DigitalRev have the M2P in stock already for immediate shipment and £100 cheaper.  They dont have flymore or zoom *yet* but might do.
Worth keeping an eye on them.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the trouble. Please note that your order may be shipped from our warehouse in China, and due to customs declaration, customs clearance, and other processes there may be a delay on your order.You can also PM me your order number so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your understanding.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 03:04
Sorry for the trouble. Please note that your order may be shipped from our warehouse in China, and due to customs declaration, customs clearance, and other processes there may be a delay on your order.You can also PM me your order number so that I can check it on my end. Thanks for your understanding.

Appreciate your concern. But knowing this, and knowing others already experienced the delay frustration, I just think that DJI should just give realistic delivery time.

(3-5 days) changing to (30-45 days) is surprising.
2018-8-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

If its in stock, say so on the store.  If its not, then say so and give an estimate so people know when to order or not.
Making them buy, keeping them in limbo and INCREASING the stock shortages as a result isn't good customer or business sense.

You either have it or you don't.  If you don't you'll have an estimate of when more are coming in.  Tell people that!
2018-8-29
Use props
Gaz Mc
lvl.3
United Kingdom

mines been sat at Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC since monday..no idea when its gonna get here to the uk
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221476 ft
United Kingdom

It's outright dishonest to say "Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days after payment confirmation" when there's clearly a delay. Still waiting for my fly more to be shipped.
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Gaz Mc Posted at 2018-8-29 05:00
mines been sat at Departed Facility in SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC since monday..no idea when its gonna get here to the uk

At least it's left DJI! As long as it's not lost you should have it by the end of next week
2018-8-29
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-29 05:18
It's outright dishonest to say "Estimated delivery time: 3-5 working days after payment confirmation" when there's clearly a delay. Still waiting for my fly more to be shipped.

They've had a history of stretching the definition in the past.

They pre-authorize the card "Payment: Authorized" on the website.
It then sits there for ages until stock arrives THEN they take the money and it moves to completed.  THEN the 3-5 days starts.
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-29 05:34
They've had a history of stretching the definition in the past.

They pre-authorize the card "Payment: Authorized" on the website.

Proper shady!
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am giving them 7 working days, and if it is not arriving next week , I think I should refund.

Its not that I don't believe in their product, I just believe that their customer service should learn a lesson...
(edit: plus I can use the money for something else for the mean time until they solve the stock issue)
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I've ordered my drone from a UK retailer, it's on pre-order but by the looks of it I might get it sooner than a lot of people. My logic is that there's a few containers full of them on the way to the UK right now which will get distributed to the retailers. Could be completely wrong but at least if there's a problem with it I'll be able to return it here in the UK and get a refund/replacement quicker. I remember reading all the nightmares about the original mavic and made a mental note to order it this way.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I might opt to that as well. Any local retailer you recommend? It's a good mental stability when the service provider is within reach
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-29 05:59
I might opt to that as well. Any local retailer you recommend? It's a good mental stability when the service provider is within reach

I pre-ordered with Heliguy, I've never used them before but they had good reviews from what I saw. Got a free crash repair/replacement for a year too which helped swing it!
Edit: Amazon would be a good option when they have it listed. Make sure it's sold and sent by Amazon for the best returns though. Sometimes you can buy from Amazon but it's shipped from another company who's terms are terrible in comparison.
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I just checked and DJI Europe have a listing up on Amazon now. I've cancelled my DJI Store order for the fly more and ordered it through Amazon instead. Estimated delivery is between 11-21 Sept. We'll see!

Keeping my order with Heliguy though for the drone.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-29 06:33
I just checked and DJI Europe have a listing up on Amazon now. I've cancelled my DJI Store order for the fly more and ordered it through Amazon instead. Estimated delivery is between 11-21 Sept. We'll see!

Keeping my order with Heliguy though for the drone.

Any experience on the time it takes to get back your refund from DJI?
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-29 07:40
Any experience on the time it takes to get back your refund from DJI?

Nope, but from what I've read, the payment is pre-authorised and only taken from your account once shipped. You can ring up your bank and clear the pre-authorisation if they're taking too long. I've done this in the past with another company.
2018-8-29
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-29 07:46
Nope, but from what I've read, the payment is pre-authorised and only taken from your account once shipped. You can ring up your bank and clear the pre-authorisation if they're taking too long. I've done this in the past with another company.

Interesting. will refund it then after 7 working days.

Thanks!
2018-8-29
Use props
Chasing Light & Shadows
lvl.4
United Kingdom

shazamin91_DJI Posted at 2018-8-29 07:40
Any experience on the time it takes to get back your refund from DJI?

Received the refund to paypal an hour ago, so within an acceptable time frame. The amazon order hasn't been shipped yet, they said 2 to 3 days... hopefully Monday.
2018-8-30
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_aa5Gwyp5T9kr Posted at 2018-8-29 02:38

We appreciate you for sending us an email regarding your concern. We understand that you want to know the status of your order. As per checking it here on our system, your order is estimated to ship on **20th of September** and please allow 3-5 business days for the actual delivery time frame.

Any update on your drone order? Is it still processing shipment on the 20th?
2018-8-30
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Chasing Light & Shadows Posted at 2018-8-30 07:26
Received the refund to paypal an hour ago, so within an acceptable time frame. The amazon order hasn't been shipped yet, they said 2 to 3 days... hopefully Monday.

Amazon get theirs from DJI.  So it'll be the same timeframe.
2018-8-30
Use props
KeithJG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 220 ft
United Kingdom

Not too impressed with the 3-5 business days promise.  
Ordered my MP2 on 23/8 at 14:49 UTC, intending to take it away with me this coming Saturday - little chance of that.
According to DHL site, Departed Facility in SHENZHEN on 27/09, but I don't know what that means.
I can only hope that it is in-transit, maybe awaiting UK Customs clearance.
I had also ordered the fly more pack, but decided to cancel and reorder through Amazon, effectively from DJI Europe, paying extra for express delivery. It has allegedly shipped and is due here tomorrow.  The express option is no longer showing for new orders, and expected delivery is now 12th to 21st September (or 3-5 days)!

2018-8-30
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

It seems they prioritised the US for deliveries but didnt bother telling people that.  European does seem a lot slower.

I ordered mine on the evening of the launch (8hrs ish afterwards).  7 days on its got as far as "Processed at SHENZHEN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC" so realistically its going to be next week at best before it gets here.
Outside 5 business days by quite a way.

Apparently if it goes on a pallet the pallet itself has a new waybill number so the individual packages dont get tracked online.  They reappear once the pallet is split at destination so a huge gap of nothing is normal.
2018-8-30
Use props
fans68308231
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200177 ft

Jessops in UK have fulfilled a lot of preorders on Wednesday.

Heliguy offer the crash cover and 24month warranty.

Really no benefit to ordering direct.

If I'd ordered locally I'd have had it by now.
2018-8-30
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

I guess even now that my status changed to 'SHIPPED', it does mean it is coming anytime soon..

The 3-5 working days might as well change to 3-5 working weeks
2018-8-30
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

6 days from order to delivery for a Pro. DHL shipping confirmed arrival at East Midlands in the UK delivered the very same day.
2018-8-30
Use props
fanse5394b5d
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128471 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered a Mavic 2 Pro with Flymore package on the 24th August.
Recieved notification yesterday, that it will be delivered sometime today, the 31 Aug.
Shipped from Schenzen, pretty good going.
2018-8-30
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

7.5  days.
Last update still "Processed at Shenzhen" yesterday afternoon.
2018-8-31
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

gnirtS Posted at 2018-8-31 00:39
7.5  days.
Last update still "Processed at Shenzhen" yesterday afternoon.

MIne currently says the same too. Can't believe the magnitude of the difference in prioritisation between UK/Europe customers and the USA.

2018-8-31
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

I believe anyone in the UK who ordered Friday and before and yet to receive their drone(s), will receiving them this Monday, September 3rd.

(hope the cargo plane touchdown safely and no further confusions)

*fingers crossed
2018-9-1
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

From the other forum, maybe not.  It appears theres a huge backlog in UK customs to clear these pallets.  They wont be back to work full speed until Monday.
2018-9-1
Use props
shazamin91_DJI
lvl.2

gnirtS Posted at 2018-9-1 12:05
From the other forum, maybe not.  It appears theres a huge backlog in UK customs to clear these pallets.  They wont be back to work full speed until Monday.

ahh thats a shame.

Well....we..are..all on..the..same..stack..of..pallets..

Maybe the closest our drones will ever be in the UK thanks DJI

#palletbrothers

2018-9-1
Use props
gnirtS
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Day 8, rolling into 9 since i ordered.  Mine left Shenzhen 2 days ago on tracking and has vanished off the face of the earth since then.  I guess in a pallet somewhere,

Im still stunned given the lead times DJI didnt sent large numbers of units to different regions ready to send locally rather than have 100% of the load and logistics burden in China.
2018-9-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>

You should buy from Shops in the UK. Jessops actually have stock and you often get a better guarantee, other bits and bobs and if you get a problem you can go to the shop and stand at the counter.

Online is good but not always the best way for expensive products
2018-9-1
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would never ever buy from Jessops! They sold me a second hand lens as brand new. Gave loads of excuses and promised to send me a new lens and pick up the other and compensate me.

They never did, crooks!
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules