Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
matrice rtk 210: activation problem datalink pro air and pro ground
1239 4 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seyd
lvl.1
Ivory Coast

Hello,

I got the dji matrix rtk 210 then I followed the activation  procedure  of D-RTK and Datalink Pro until these steps and the  activation worked:

Download DJI Assistant 2 from www.dji.com and install it on your computer.
2. Connect the aircraft to the computer and toggle the USB Mode Switch to the RTK position to
activate the D-RTK air system.
Connect the D-RTK Ground System with the DJI Assistant 2 launched for activation.

but from these steps no connection is established with the computer for activation:

Connect the Datalink to the 4-position Switch to the
COMBO position to activate the Datalink Pro Ground System.
5. Connect the Datalink Pro Air System to the computer and toggle the 4-position Switch to the
COMBO position to activate the Datalink Pro Air System.

so it remains the activation of datalink pro air and ground that I can not manage for days, how to do?
2018-8-29
Use props
DS924
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

I was having this problem until I noticed that there was a Assistant FOR MATRICE that was different than the Assistant program that I've been using for my I2 for the last year and a half.  Are you using the correct DJI Assistant?
2018-11-14
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
First Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

it's easy, you need a crossover cable or the adapter as on the phantom because the original 200 series cable does not work for them
2018-11-14
Use props
DS924
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Olivier Vietti-Teppa Posted at 11-14 21:37
it's easy, you need a crossover cable or the adapter as on the phantom because the original 200 series cable does not work for them

Are you saying that the cable for connecting the aircraft to the computer that is included in the kit doesn't work?    ?????????
2018-11-19
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
First Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DS924 Publié à 11-19 08:43
Êtes-vous en train de dire que le câble pour connecter l'avion à l'ordinateur inclus dans le kit ne fonctionne pas? ?????????

yes, for the rtk module of the radio control and for both rtk module of the ground station you must be trying with a telephone cable or dji dongle
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules