1969 9 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3c343695
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5066562 ft
Canada

Hello everyone.

I have a Phantom 4 Pro, as well as a Phantom 3 Advanced.
So I have DJI GO and DJI GO 4 on my IPad Mini.

My question is, should I delete DJI GO (used by P3A) off my Ipad until it is needed again?
Will having these 2 apps interfere with each other?

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You don't need to delete it and it will not affect  the performance of your APP. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.
2018-8-29
Use props
fans3c343695
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5066562 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 03:50
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. You don't need to delete it and it will not affect  the performance of your APP. If you have other concern, please let us know. Thanks for your support.

Excellent,
Thank you for the quick reply!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3c343695 Posted at 2018-8-29 04:27
Excellent,
Thank you for the quick reply!

You're welcome. Let me know if you have other concern, cheers!
2018-8-29
Use props
bitolpav45
New

Algeria

If you are using the older drones then you do not have a lot of choice and you would have to stick to the DJI GO for now. But if you are using new drones then it is best to install the DJI GO 4 app on your device because it is more feature rich.

If you have more than one drones and one or some of them are older versions then install both the apps. And use the app according to the drone you are flying. Remember that the drone ends up connecting to the first app that is opened on the device. So be sure to close all apps, and then pick the right one before connecting the drone to your device.
2018-9-6
Use props
djiuser_KwINiy8n65QG
New

Algeria

bitolpav45 Posted at 2018-9-6 07:00
If you are using the older drones then you do not have a lot of choice and you would have to stick to the DJI GO for now. But if you are using new drones then it is best to install the DJI GO 4 app on your device because it is more feature rich.

If you have more than one drones and one or some of them are older versions then install both the apps. And use the app according to the drone you are flying. Remember that the drone ends up connecting to the first app that is opened on the device. So be sure to close all apps, and then pick the right one before connecting the drone to your device.

If you have more than one drones and one or some of them are older versions then install both the apps. And use the app according to the drone you are flying. Remember that the drone ends up connecting to the first app that is opened on the device. So be sure to close all apps, and then pick the right one before connecting the drone to your device.
2018-9-8
Use props
peterprisky
New

India

Yes delete DJI GO and use delete DJI GO 4 because it is more advanced and it is more useful so that you can use the Phantom 4 Pro and if you want to know the steps to delete it then visit router support for help where you will get all the steps and its benefits also
2018-9-8
Use props
jokilovato20
New

Algeria

There are three flight modes that can be displayed in the DJI GO 4 app: Positioning mode (P-mode): P Mode is when all the drones' sensors are active, so the drone should always be stable.
2018-9-18
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft

peterprisky Posted at 2018-9-8 10:46
Yes delete DJI GO and use delete DJI GO 4 because it is more advanced and it is more useful so that you can use the Phantom 4 Pro and if you want to know the steps to delete it then visit router support for help where you will get all the steps and its benefits also

How is the Go 4 compatible to the P3 series ?
2018-9-18
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Peterx Posted at 2018-9-18 06:56
How is the Go 4 compatible to the P3 series ?

It's not compatible with P3 series.
2018-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules