Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connection error
11305 49 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2fQjG0DsqeXX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 196946 ft
Australia

I bought a Mavic 2 pro in August as soon as it came out. From the moment i got it. It kept giving me intermittent remote controller connection errors. I spoke with dji and tried all fixes, refreshed the firmware on the remote and then the drone. Uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Tried a different phone. But the issue kept happening. So i sent it back to dji demanding a replacement as soon as possible. 10 days after being received at their repair facility I still had not received any further information. Finally they contact me and say there's nothing wrong with it. I get it back and the fault has mysteriously disappeared. Wouldn't surprise me if they fixed it but didn't admit any fault because they didn't want to give me a new drone. And when they sent the drone back they'd scratched the screen on the remote. So I had to send that back for a replacement. When I got the new remote it was missing parts. So 2 months later and I'm still having to deal with dji support.
Resized_20180902_092640.jpeg
2018-11-6
Use props
djiuser_z8heX4iKJKk7
New
Sweden

Just thought I'd chip in.

I also get the "Disconnected" and "Remote controller connection error". Luckily, thus far it has only appeared when the drone has been on the ground. My "old" Mavic Pro got this a lot when flying, but thankfully the masterful precision landing took care of it on a number of times. The majority of times that I got the message, I was using the left side USB port, but I also got it on the bottom port - just less frequently. I once shot a wedding and couldn't get the damn RC connected. Borrowed an Iphone and it worked right off the bat. What. The. Hell. DJI - c'mon, Android is much more widespread than IOS. This is embarrassing.

On the M2P I thought the problem had been solved, but I have been getting the same messages still. Tried changing to the bottom USB port now which seems to keep a stable connection. Fingers crossed...

Gear: Using a Mavic Pro 2 with a Pixel 2 XL with everything up to date (Android v9).
DJI Go 4: v4.3.2
DJI M2P: 01.00.0100
Remote: 01.00.0100
2018-11-7
Use props
djiuser_SyOQF6zRtOLJ
New

Brazil

aconteceu com meu p4pro
2018-12-3
Use props
KiwiKeeper4
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_ctq8eGj4qb3d Posted at 10-31 16:38
Similar issue with Mavic Air and Pixel 2 XL. It doesn't warn about firmware update, but the connection is lost and I have to undock and redock the phone in order to restore it.

I have the same issue with the same drone and the same phone. It happens randomly and I have to close the app, disconnect and reconnect the phone. It has only started happening in the past 3 weeks.
2018-12-31
Use props
QUBO1234
lvl.3
United States

KiwiKeeper4 Posted at 12-31 06:51
I have the same issue with the same drone and the same phone. It happens randomly and I have to close the app, disconnect and reconnect the phone. It has only started happening in the past 3 weeks.

I recently had a disconnect error and used the Return To Home key to get back from about 2000' away.   I use a new ipad mini (only for flying the MP2, nothing else) and have the latest firmware and ipad software and the bottom USB slot.    I did not try restarting the DJI GO4 app while flying.   Definitely nerve-wracking to lose control when its so far away.
2018-12-31
Use props
fans50baaf80
New
Flight distance : 1141220 ft
Philippines

Did anyone solved this issue? I encountered this too, and almost crash to the wall as it had a small flyaway.
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_y6cYQqoi6ogJ
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-30 11:21
Hi, I would like to ask if the live feed will turn into a black screen if this message will pop up? Please hit "Reply" whenever you will respond for me to be notified. Thank you.

I just bought a used MAVIC pRO AND i SAW IT FLIon the guys phone and it worked and the camera was there  but I get this same error and the camera screen shows no image.   I tried a phone charging cable in the other slot still the same.  Does it not work on all phones.  I have a Moto Z
2019-5-28
Use props
G_Sig
Captain
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

djiuser_y6cYQqoi6ogJ Posted at 5-28 17:04
I just bought a used MAVIC pRO AND i SAW IT FLIon the guys phone and it worked and the camera was there  but I get this same error and the camera screen shows no image.   I tried a phone charging cable in the other slot still the same.  Does it not work on all phones.  I have a Moto Z

Phones are very different it work on most phones but you cant bee sure.
Your best bet is to follow these advise Dji Go on Android.
I think there has been some trouble with Moto Z.
2019-5-28
Use props
Simk1n
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200896 ft
Norway

Any updates on this? I have a Mavic 2 Zoom with this error messages.

I bought the drone in December, due to weather i did not use it before March. So from March until now it has been fine, but last week and this weekend i have had alot of disconnects. On the ground and in the Air.

What type of fault is this??

Aircraft, Controller, cable, phone (Airplane mode) Software? I have been using both a LG G7 and Galaxy S10+. Both on Android 9.

Latest Firmware on both drone and remote controller. Latest GO4 app. Have tried uninstall GO4 and format SD card, and a new cable.

This is NOT very fun when the drone is in the Air.

2019-7-14
Use props
tbdarkspirit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56289 ft
Switzerland

Hi,
I've got the same problem with my M2P and a Galaxy S10e. Everything up to date (AC, RC, App...)
Happened during my very first flight... after just 3 minutes. The drone was up in the air.. Not fun at all ! We need to have some sort of confidence in the AC to enjoy it... This is clearly not the case when those kind of problem happen...

@DJI, please fix this major issue asap.

This is not acceptable to have such issue with a drone at this price tag!
2019-8-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules