Phantom 4 Pro versus Mavic
580 5 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roger Graves
New

United States

Hello All,

I have been working through putting together a full review of a few drones and I was wondering if anyone would like to contribute 1 pro and con for both the Phantom 4 and/or Mavic!

I would love some helpful input from the experts to share!

Thank you,
Roger
2018-8-29
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

Just a question ...

A review is usually expected to be compiled by a user of good experience of the product he/she reviews. If it is based on comments / info from others - then for me that review is discarded. rather brutal statement I agree, but I expect to read first hand reports.

I was until a while ago a Reviewer for various Model Aircraft and Multi Rotors (drones) and I only wrote based on my personal observations / use. I did compare to other reviews I found - to check my findings, but never used their data.

I am not posting this to belittle or insult, just interested in that you are compiling a review using others input.

Nigel
2018-8-29
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

I have both. (Both are version 1) Phantom 4 Pro+: Pro, Camera is awesome. Con, big/bulky. Mavic: Pro Platinum, I take it everywhere because it’s so portable and compact. Con, The MPP and it’s camera just seems so freaking delicate.

Jeff
2018-8-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I also have both, the P4A+ and the MP, i mostly fly the MP because it is compact, better on range for me. I do love the camera though on the P4 but it is just to big
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding that, you can use this tools to help you compare each Aircraft https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones Cheers!
2018-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding that, you can use this tools to help you compare each Aircraft https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones Cheers!
2018-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules