Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't update Mavic 2 Pro to 01.00.0000
23276 63 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arien6
New
Germany

Good Morning,
I got my Mavic 2 yesterday and have the same issue with updating it! I use a Samsung S7 edge!
This can't be right that you don't support Android software! At least not good enough so that I don't have to use a PC to update my drone!
If so, state that in your shop please, than Android user won't buy your product!
I ask myself if this fly away issues have anything to do with lacking support of Android as well?????
Do I have to be frightened to fly my Mavic with my android phone?
Since yesterday I have the Mavic connected through my Samsung via Go 4 App and learn around at home! Reading the handbook ( only available in English language !!!!! ) And alone in this stage the Go 4 App crashed four times! What happened s when this happen whilst flying?
I am concerned!
Kind regard Arien
2018-12-5
Use props
ShellPhoto
lvl.1
India

Trying to update Mavic 2 zoom through the app, keep getting the same error message as original post?? what gives Dji??
2018-12-6
Use props
Michel Granchi
New

United Kingdom

Luckily I also got an iPhone and the update for my Mavic 2 works there. It's a bug from the Android app, you can't update
2018-12-11
Use props
fanscc244f12
New
Flight distance : 20331 ft
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-29 07:00
Sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device and DJI Go 4 app you are using? Kindly follow the video tutorial below on how to update the firmware using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. You can download the software using this link: (https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads) Let me know if the issue is still the same. Thanks for your support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Hi, same problem here, but unfortunately neither phone app or the assistant will help me with the update as even the assistant keeps telling g me error with its installation. It says 'the procedure entry point K32GetModuleBaseNameA could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEK32.dll

It's becoming quite frustrating as it's like this many days and I got the magic to use on my holidays which are upcoming - however if I won't install update it won't let me to use the drone!?

Any help please?
2018-12-16
Use props
RUDIMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145554 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Got the same problem.. tried everything..only thing that helps is  find someone with a apple thing... and let him do it..  That works for sure!
2018-12-17
Use props
ModernCaveman
New
Flight distance : 52851 ft
United States

So inexcusable this is STILL an issue. On launch day...fine...but to still get meaningless errors when trying to update the firmware on your new drone is hardly a good first impression.
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_JNmw9zKVsPI2
New

United States

Having the same issue trying to update the firmware.  You gentlemen are better than me.  I have no time or patience for incompetance.  Back in the box, back to DJI, dispute the charge on my credit card and move on.

I suggest everyone else does the same...
2018-12-20
Use props
djiuser_WnY16pl4Ad4l
New

Greece

Same problem 24/12/2018....
I can t update....
Disappointing...
2018-12-23
Use props
IIevgen
New
Flight distance : 15518 ft
Ukraine

DJI assistant works good but DJI GO 4 still does not update with the same error on last update for DJI MAVIC 2 ZOOM
2018-12-28
Use props
ThomasFL
New
United States

Hi! I had the same exact issue with my android smartphone and could not figure it out for the longest time, but finally got it to work with my phone. What ended up working for me was when I got the error, click ok. Then when it says connected, downloading (after the error) don't touch the phone. After about 3-5 minutes it will time out and exit to the main page of the app. After that, I started the update again and it worked!
2019-1-1
Use props
djiuser_f7u6bDq1s7qD
lvl.2

Portugal

This is clearly a disappointment. I unboxed my Mavic 2, had the same issue updating (Network errors...). Tried the different hacks suggested in this thread and none worked.

DJI Assistant is not an option for me. I only use Linux machines.

I'm seriously thinking about returning the drone. It is a clearçy the fault of the manufacturer.

Please any helpful suggestions before putting everything back in the box?

Thanks.
2019-1-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_f7u6bDq1s7qD Posted at 1-2 14:21
This is clearly a disappointment. I unboxed my Mavic 2, had the same issue updating (Network errors...). Tried the different hacks suggested in this thread and none worked.

DJI Assistant is not an option for me. I only use Linux machines.

Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on our product. I would like to ask if you manage to connect your phone in a different wi-fi during the firmware update? It would be better if we use the DJI Assistant 2 using a computer or laptop to possibly rectify this issue and also exhaust the possible troubleshooting before you could decide if you want to refund or replace the unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-1-3
Use props
fans3ebda8a7
New
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 14:15
Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on our product. I would like to ask if you manage to connect your phone in a different wi-fi during the firmware update? It would be better if we use the DJI Assistant 2 using a computer or laptop to possibly rectify this issue and also exhaust the possible troubleshooting before you could decide if you want to refund or replace the unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

This really is just outrageous. For so many people to be having this issue and DJI hasn't fixed it yet is just a joke.

I've just unboxed my Mavic 2 Zoom and am having this issue every time I try to update the firmware. I even tried to update through Assistant 2 (fresh download/install) and it won't even detect my drone. Seriously? Even the backup option doesn't work.

Once I get the "Update Failed" error in the DJI Go App and click on OK I can see down the bottom "network connected. downloading has resumed" but nothing happens.

Why no fix yet? What am I supposed to do with my drone if the firmware won't update? How ridiculous.
2019-1-12
Use props
Mavic User
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Please help.

Can't update Mavic 2 Pro Firmware/Version.

On DJI Go 4 App - Error message says, "Network Disconnected"

On DJI Assistant 2 - Error message says, "Network Error Please Retry"

2019-1-23
Use props
djiuser_y8UotPDehgJe
New
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 08:16
Please keep us posted if the issue is still the same. Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.

Hello I have a same problem the downloading firwire from asist 2 taking  hours and then just stopped I really don't know what to do anymore
2019-1-24
Use props
Niknik
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

djiuser_7fIg0P4Pc8Pc Posted at 2018-11-2 09:13
Had this problem and glad that others advised to use DJI assistant. I downloaded it and updated the mavic 2 pro wired through pc. Works like a charm. Thanks guys

but why to install to firmware 01.00.0000 and not the last one?
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_y8UotPDehgJe
New
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-29 08:16
Please keep us posted if the issue is still the same. Click on "Reply" so that I can get notification from your response.

Hello today is 24,o1,2019 just get my mavic 2 RC update with dji4 , but drone just failed I did try I ceased to I get the downloads after 45 or 50 minutes couple of times it says successful I click on it done get out from the app and still nothing happened I still have the factory setup. Whatbi can do please help
2019-1-24
Use props
djiuser_f7u6bDq1s7qD
lvl.2

Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 1-3 14:15
Hi, we're sorry for the uneasiness on our product. I would like to ask if you manage to connect your phone in a different wi-fi during the firmware update? It would be better if we use the DJI Assistant 2 using a computer or laptop to possibly rectify this issue and also exhaust the possible troubleshooting before you could decide if you want to refund or replace the unit. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Just an update which might help someone...

In my case I was able to update the drone firmware through DJI Assistant with a direct ethernet connection (not wifi). After this, the rc firmware was updated through the Android app

Of course success was achieved after "many" attempts.

It is an unjustifiable hassle because:
1. DJI is not a small firm. More resources should be allocated towards solving this issue;
2. For those unfortunate souls who use Linux, we are doomed to beg someone to let us use their windows laptop. Is it really that hard to compile "the thing" under Linux?

Regards.
2019-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_f7u6bDq1s7qD Posted at 2-6 03:58
Just an update which might help someone...

In my case I was able to update the drone firmware through DJI Assistant with a direct ethernet connection (not wifi). After this, the rc firmware was updated through the Android app

Hi, thanks for the update. Glad that you've managed to update the firmware of your unit using the DJI Assistant 2 and the DJI GO 4 app. We will consider the Linux as a suggestion if you could provide a version of DJI assistant 2 on this type of device. Again, we do apologize for the inconvenience.
2019-2-6
Use props
Rdjojo
lvl.1
Germany

I Can't update Mavic 2 Pro Firmware/Version. On DJI Go 4 App - Error message says, "Network Disconnected", On DJI Assistant 2 - Error message says, "Network Error. Upload Error log"  Can somebody help me with that?
2019-2-9
Use props
djiuser_Pd6cWG4q7l42
New
Australia

I bought the M2P yesterday and tried about any combination of phones, ipad, PC's, wired, wireless, Go 4, Assistant 2 (yes, the right version), with and without SD cards etc..
In the first instance it all fell over around the 83% of the upgrade part of the procedure (download, transfer, upgrade) while trying to upgrade to version 01.00.0510 using Assistant. Assistant  complained about inconsistent versions the next time I connected the AC, I guess because it updated the firmware partly, or maybe only the AC firmware and not the RC.

So I downgraded the AC back to 1.00.0400, which worked fine (so it CAN work!).  However, after restarting everything and trying to upgrade again to version 01.00.0510, it got to 95% of the UPGRADE stage (note that the download and transfer stages all went well, thus excluding networking problems imo).  

My conclusion is that there is either something wrong in the new version (it seems to test bits of the new firmware while it is upgrading it) or there is something wrong with the Assistant or the hardware (AC, RC, maybe even the battery?).  Conclusion:  there is no use in wasting time trying to upgrade the software until there is a new version, or a new Assistant version available.  I will get my AC exchanged for another one to exclude that possible source.  

Meanwhile, back on the farm, there is a deafening silence from DJI on the subject.
2020-1-20
Use props
fansc03628f8
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

I have a problem (MAVIC 2 PRO) I cannot update the plane, I have tried all the programs and all the available methods! I can't connect the plane to the remote !! , Annoying yellow lighting? What?
2020-2-24
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

My guess DJI are still not operating at full strength owing to the virus issues around China. Give them time.
2020-2-24
Use props
fansc03628f8
lvl.1
Saudi Arabia

fansc03628f8 Posted at 2-24 12:44
I have a problem (MAVIC 2 PRO) I cannot update the plane, I have tried all the programs and all the available methods! I can't connect the plane to the remote !! , Annoying yellow lighting? What?

كيف حالك اخوي ؟ ماادري لقيت حل للتحديث حق الطيارة المافيك؟ لان مشكلتي نفس مشكلتك الانوار الصفراء ومو راضي يحدث ولايشبك مع الريموت
2020-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules