mavic air no image transmission singal
6237 9 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42a271ae
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28261 ft
United States

i was flight my mavic air with latest update firmware, but all of certain i have "no image transmission singal" all other setting is fine, i can even flight the drone without the live feed. please help
2018-8-29
Use props
Mark_One
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112123 ft
South Africa

Most likely caused by some sort interference. Do the have the flight log?  Have had the same thing once or twice when flying out over a distance, but could still fly hassle free line of sight with the RC.
2018-8-29
Use props
Mark_One
lvl.3
Flight distance : 112123 ft
South Africa

Not sure if you're using a RC but if you are a good tip would be to keep the drone in line of sight and learn to not overly depend on your screen. Also when it happened to me it was either weak signal or interference but would reconnect when travelling back towards the takeoff point
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Regarding your concern have you try to fly to a different location/area just to isolate if it's an interference and also give a try to use a Different channel and frequency as well.
2018-8-29
Use props
Alex Batalov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

You need to downgrade your app and maybe your firmware also to the previous version that worked well before and don’t update your app ever again.
Switch off auto update.

Fly safe people.
Alex.
2018-8-29
Use props
Rachelle
New
Belgium

I have the same issue since update 1.00.560.

I start the drone, I start the remote, I start DJI Go 4 app. I have image signal for a minute or two, after everything become black with "No image signal transmission", whatever I try to fly or just keep the drone static next to me. It's simply drive me crazy !

I buy this drone on end of december for more than 800€ and after only 4 or 5 little flights, it just stop working properly, probably due a bad firmware update from DJI... It just not acceptable !

Actual update for drone : 1.00.6200
Actual update for remote : 1.00.200
DJI Go 4 app up-to date
I try with iPhone 6s and iPhone 8, still have "No image signal transmission"
I try with different SD cards (SanDisk Ultra and SanDisk Pro), still have "No image signal transmission"
I try on different places (in Belgium and Portugal) everywhere it's the same, I still have "No image signal transmission"
Impossible to take picture, impossible to record video, all black...
I check link between remote and drone, it's OK
I check gimbal and camera self-check, it's OK
I reset camera settings
I check channel status, it's stable

DJI, please do something for me and people that are in the same situation as me ! I'm not the only one, just make a search on Google. It's just not acceptable for company as yours and for drones that are so expensive to have this kind of issue, I'm so disappointed and angry...
2019-7-14
Use props
fansd51da5c2
lvl.1

Turkey

Rachelle Posted at 7-14 00:37

I start the drone, I start the remote, I start DJI Go 4 app. I have image signal for a minute or two, after everything become black with "No image signal transmission", whatever I try to fly or just keep the drone static next to me. It's simply drive me crazy !

I have same issue with latest update
I couldnt downgrade my software
2019-7-14
Use props
fans1d665594
New

Canada

Rachelle Posted at 7-14 00:37

i am having the exact same problem and im getting extremly upset as well!!!!! i bought this device to take on my trips and it wont let me use the device at all!!!! DJI needs to come out with a update or something to help fix this problem ASAP
2019-7-14
Use props
fansc2715c35
New

United Kingdom

I still have this issue with my mavic air. the feed is perfect but as soon as the rotors start spinning the transmission signal goes grey. I know the drone can still see me as it can track me with active track but I can’t see the feed
2022-6-6
Use props
fansc2715c35
New

United Kingdom

still have this issue with my mavic air. the feed is perfect but as soon as the rotors start spinning the transmission signal goes grey. I know the drone can still see me as it can track me with active track but I can’t see the feed
2022-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules