Asteroid QuickShot not Saving Anywhere
5473 4 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scoutdogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1699600 ft
United States

I've attempted taking several Asteroid QuickShots (and also a HyperLapse)...but when my Mavic 2 Zoom is finished with the process of taking the footage (shows at 100% and returns to its starting location), I cannot find where the video or image file is anywhere in the Editor/Album.  Other videos I take, including DollyZoom, save to Videos as one would expect.  Is anyone else having this issue?
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that may I ask have you try to reinstall the DJI GO 4 app? and have you check as well on the SD card of the Aircraft if there is?
2018-8-29
Use props
scoutdogg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1699600 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-8-29 12:56
Hi there. thank you for reaching out and we're very sorry for the Inconvenience that you have faced. Regarding with that may I ask have you try to reinstall the DJI GO 4 app? and have you check as well on the SD card of the Aircraft if there is?

Reinstalling the app (though it erases all previously saved/cached photos and videos accessible in the app) appears to have solved the problem.  I've now been able to do one Asteroid QuickShot, and it shows in my Editor > Videos section of the DJI Go 4 app on my iPhone.  I've also noticed that when connected to the drone and in the "Flight" mode, there is a little play button in the lower right corner that gives you access to recent captures from the drone.  If anyone else is having this problem, maybe trying accessing QuickiShots you've taken from that interface instead of through the Editor.  At least try that before reinstalling the app (which is a bit of hassle).
2018-8-31
Use props
fansfd29d827
New

United States

This has happened to me twice. But I think there needs to be a permanent fix because I cannot keep deleting and redone loading the app every time I want an asteroid. Firstly it is inconvenient and time consuming. Secondly I lose all my saved shots from before. Thirdly, and this might be the most important, apple does not allow apps over 150mb to download over LTE so you have to find a WiFi to redownload. Rarely available in the field. So I end up just missing out on getting my asteroid. I don’t know what the issue is but this should be a high priority fix for DJI developers.
2019-4-7
Use props
fansda0798b0
New
United States

I have had this problem periodically for the past few years. Seems that if I X out of the Asteroid shot immediately after it tells me that it is done and move onto another shot, then it will not process completely and will be impossible to download later.
2021-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules