1408 6 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristiano1976pt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 322156 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Whats about that rumors that DJI will bring out a Remote Controller for the Mavic 2 with build in 5,5 Screen like in the Phantom Series. Is that true? Or what you think about. I would be nice to know if it is better to wait or to buy a new Tablet or CS for the Mavic 2.

2018-8-29
Use props
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Cs is not compatable st the moment
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI forum. We don't have any updates yet about the built in screen for the RC of the Mavic 2. You can check our official website for any updates about this: (https://www.dji.com/). About the CS, it is not yet compatible with Mavic 2, hopefully in the near future it will be. If you have other concern, please let us know.
2018-8-30
Use props
Kingram
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84085 ft
United States

The #9 reason is the new controller with a 5.5 High bright screen,

2018-8-30
Use props
cristiano1976pt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 322156 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Kingram Posted at 2018-8-30 11:04
The #9 reason is the new controller with a 5.5 High bright screen,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMp8EQvBcaQ&t=2s

That is what i am talking about. And it is not only this Youtuber (never seen before) where is talking about this topic. So it seems that a lot of Influencer know what will come but we costumer will stay in the Dark. It would be nice to know about the Future of Products for the MP2. At the moment i have a CS5.5 and can use it only to hold my Paperwork an the Desk at the Place. No Update for the MP2 and also the original CS holder is not working anymore on MP2. So this would be very helpful to know what will be the next things coming up. Should i sell my CS5.5 or wait for an update i buy a new holder for it. Will it be better to sell it an waiting for a new 5.5 Remote Controller? Talk with us DJI and explain what will happen in future for this Products.
2018-8-31
Use props
littlewings
lvl.2
Flight distance : 487300 ft
Portugal

On the side of the new MAVIC 2 Pro bag comes a little tag the informs us on how to tidy all the pieces inside. Notice how on one side we see the bundled remote and on the other we see a reference to a bigger remote with DJI sticks that is labelled as General Controller. Could this illustration be the upcoming controller with an integrated display?

2018-9-5
Use props
dbparti024
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3343 ft

United States

Only thing I have heard from DJI,  is that they are making the Mavic pro controller compatible soon. Then you should be able to use the CS. I would love to have a controller with integrated  screen.  
2018-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules