Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shutter Speed and Aperture...
800 2 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ocelot27
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any way to map BOTH shutter speed and aperture to control buttons so you can change both in manual using the controller?  You can set the joystick to increase/decrease aperture or EV and the right wheel does shutter speed but in manual mode you lose the control of aperture using the joystick???
Also what happened to setting battery days to discharge - am I missing something or is that gone from these batteries?

-john

2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there. Thanks for the inquiry. You can manually control the ISO, Shutter and EV via DJI Go 4 app using your mobile device. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-8-29
Use props
ocelot27
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1163894 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-8-29 13:43
Hello there. Thanks for the inquiry. You can manually control the ISO, Shutter and EV via DJI Go 4 app using your mobile device. For reference, please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yeah I know - I'm talking about assigning those controls to buttons/wheel on radio - seems you can adjust EV or aperture using the joystick and shutter using the right wheel but when in M mode you loose the ability to change aperture using the joystick if that's how it's set up... not sure why?
2018-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules