Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to Save Hyperlapse Photos
8100 7 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AForceOne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7724367 ft
United States

On first lunch of the Hyperlapse  there was a question as to if I want to save the individual photos, for the first test I did not. However, further Hyperlapse selections no longer ask me this question. How do I change the setting to Save individual hyperlapse photos (whtout uninstalling and reinstalling the DJI App)?

2018-8-29
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where you go to change like white balance and stuff theres another advanced menu and a toggle switch that will let you save the original raw files.
2018-8-29
Use props
AForceOne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7724367 ft
United States

Edit: Thank you. Found it!
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

AForceOne Posted at 2018-8-29 13:24
Edit: Thank you. Found it!

Hi, glad to know you were able to find it. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
2018-8-29
Use props
1jLG20srb3RW
New

Portugal

Hi Natalia,

Despite the fact that I selected « save original pictures » it doesn’t save the pictures either on the SD or internal memory while shooting a hyperlapse.
It’s important to me to edit the pictures before making the video, could you please help?

I am running out of ideas and tried everything.
My drone is à mavic pro 2

Thank you and happy holidays.
J
2018-12-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

1jLG20srb3RW Posted at 12-24 16:23
Hi Natalia,

Despite the fact that I selected « save original pictures » it doesn’t save the pictures either on the SD or internal memory while shooting a hyperlapse.

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what did you choose under "Storage Location"? Did you successfully enable the Hyperlapse option under "Save Original"? May we have the screenshot of what you're seeing upon locating the photos of the Hyperlapse? For the mean-time, you could refer to the image below.

2018-12-25
Use props
djiuser_ZSqygDKC11i6
New
Brazil

Hi, I own a Mavic Pro 2 and when I'm shooting Hyperlapse it doesn't save the video anywhere. The settings are to save in the internal memory and I've just cleared it - so I know I have enough space. Where can I find my videos? Shouldn't it be storage with all my other videos in my Galaxy Photo Gallery? Or does it go to a specific location?
Thank you!
2019-4-27
Use props
fans69fe32b9
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-12-25 15:13
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what did you choose under "Storage Location"? Did you successfully enable the Hyperlapse option under "Save Original"? May we have the screenshot of what you're seeing upon locating the photos of the Hyperlapse? For the mean-time, you could refer to the image below.

[view_image]

Hello, I’m having the same issue where I’m in hyper-lapse mode and I’m trying to get the original photos rather than it synthesizing the video on its own. I do NOT have the “save original” option so I’m not sure if that’s why I am not getting my photos and just getting the video itself. Please get back to me asap, thank you.  
2019-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules