14815 57 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lenrage
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3031145 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Just got my Mavic 2 Zoom today.  What an excellent piece of machinery compare to my previous Mavic Air.  Now DJI has to get their act together to have the Compatibility with thoses 2 product.  I didnt pay SH*** load of money to not be able to use the Crystalsky.

Come on DJI............help us out
2018-8-29
Use props
fansc214fe63
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yah, I'm with you too..  I bought the Crystalsky a couple months ago and just opened it up last night to use with the Mavic 2 Pro, nope.  Anyone know how long it normally takes for them to update the app for Crystalsky after release of new products?
2018-8-29
Use props
Lenrage
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3031145 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It is usually long.…….I think the Mavic Air is not fully supported yet.  So we might be in for the long ride.  I ve seen that they will come out soon with a Mavic 2 controler with CS screen built in.
2018-8-29
Use props
ajaytheceo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1484514 ft
United States

Yeah color me disappointed. I too would rather use my crystalsky with my Mavic 2. Thankfully I didn't get rid of my Nvidia shield. I don't like using my phone when I fly.
2018-8-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

There is something wrong when Crystalsky is always so far behind updating app, pressure needs to be put on dji not to turn their back on those who forked out a lot of money on their technology.
2018-8-30
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

HI - Same here poor show really DJI have answered my feed if you are interested and have said they will update the feed as soon as it is realeased hopefully soon ! DJI Crystal Sky does not work with Mavic Pro 2 !
2018-8-31
Use props
fans887936db
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I had phantom pro+ and really loved that bright screen.  It made it so easy to get up in the air fast.  I had Case where I could leave props on to get from site to site.... so pull out drone, pull out controller, power both on, lift off,  no cables, hoods. Mounts, etc.....  

This is probably biggest aspect I’m not looking forward to with Mavic 2 Pro.  I was hunting for a CrystalSky compatibility but no dice.  
Anyone know of a screen overlay that would make a mobile device brighter or shielded from Sun?
2018-9-1
Use props
Smead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 178255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lenrage Posted at 2018-8-29 15:10
It is usually long.…….I think the Mavic Air is not fully supported yet.  So we might be in for the long ride.  I ve seen that they will come out soon with a Mavic 2 controler with CS screen built in.

The hope is if they are releasing a CS built in controller that we might get the benefit of more frequent updates...at least that is my hope.  It is frustrating to use my iPhone while I wait for CS compatibility.
2018-9-2
Use props
JDIXONMIA
New
Flight distance : 42398 ft
United States

fansc214fe63 Posted at 2018-8-29 12:45
Yah, I'm with you too..  I bought the Crystalsky a couple months ago and just opened it up last night to use with the Mavic 2 Pro, nope.  Anyone know how long it normally takes for them to update the app for Crystalsky after release of new products?

Very disappointed that my 700.00 CS monitor will not work with Mavic 2! Comeon DJI! WTF!
2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We know all of you are excited to use CrystalSky on the new Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. As of the moment, we still don't have any update regarding on that. We are currently working on that. Please stay tuned. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2018-9-4
Use props
fansfba81348
New

I was so excited to receive and fire up my Mavic 2 Pro today. Incredibly bummed to discover that not only did the CrystalSky mount from my Mavic Pro not fit...but that the device is not even compatible. Crossing fingers that DJI will address both issues asap.
2018-9-4
Use props
GeeDee
lvl.3
Flight distance : 366257 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Yes DJI we need cs to work with m2
2018-9-6
Use props
LostReaper13
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-4 14:09
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We know all of you are excited to use CrystalSky on the new Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. As of the moment, we still don't have any update regarding on that. We are currently working on that. Please stay tuned. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Do I need to return my Crystalsky since I purchased it with my Mavic 2 or will there actually be an update that will support the Mavic 2?
2018-9-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LostReaper13 Posted at 2018-9-6 18:48
Do I need to return my Crystalsky since I purchased it with my Mavic 2 or will there actually be an update that will support the Mavic 2?

Hi. Our team are currently working to make it possible. Please stay tuned!
2018-9-7
Use props
LostReaper13
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-7 08:38

Thanks Natalia!  I will hang onto it then!  Hope to here back soon!
2018-9-7
Use props
Stridhur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 173299849 ft
  • >>>
United States

LostReaper13 Posted at 2018-9-7 15:02
Thanks Natalia!  I will hang onto it then!  Hope to here back soon!

You will be hanging on for a hell of a long time. I will be surprised if they ever give us an update. They want to release a new controller and think that we are morons and will pay them again for more useless junk to replace the junk we already bought.

Just like Apple you better learn how to root your DJApple device if you want any real ability to utilize it to its full potential.
2018-9-7
Use props
visionrouge.net
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Same here.
Mavic pro2 and CrystalSky.
It open under the old Mavic, but can't use most of the function, Battery level are not displayed.
Picture can't be focused..

Maybe you could make a new FAQ
-Is CrystalSky working with Mavic Pro 2... Answer No
So people know what they are buying it for such drone.

2018-9-8
Use props
LostReaper13
lvl.1

United States

Stridhur Posted at 2018-9-7 23:59
You will be hanging on for a hell of a long time. I will be surprised if they ever give us an update. They want to release a new controller and think that we are morons and will pay them again for more useless junk to replace the junk we already bought.

Just like Apple you better learn how to root your DJApple device if you want any real ability to utilize it to its full potential.

Well you will have to forgive me for giving them a chance since I am new to DJI.
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LostReaper13 Posted at 2018-9-7 15:02
Thanks Natalia!  I will hang onto it then!  Hope to here back soon!

No worries! Thanks for your support.
2018-9-8
Use props
Raw1261\
lvl.2
United States

Well this just made me empty my shopping cart...I had CS and was ready to purchase. But I’m not now
2018-9-8
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-9-4 14:09

As of the moment, we still don't have any update regarding on that.

Really hard to believe, with Email and Phones.  Or when on same corporate campus, walk over to CrystalSky Team offices.

Excluding weekends and holidays, should take less than 24-hours to get an update.

2018-9-9
Use props
photofinish
lvl.2
United States

This thread alone has been viewed over 1000 times in 10 days.. This should give DJI a good indication of how many people are anxious to get the update. I purchased the Crystal Sky 7.85" ultra bright along with the power supply, a/c cord and screen cover for over $1,100.00 to use with my new Mavic 2.  It is now gathering dust until we receive the update! If everyone who reads this post leaves a comment it might show DJI that they really need to get this done a.s.a.p..      
2018-9-10
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

TBH I'm pretty disgusted the way DJI have treated Crystalsky users.  Just read the crystalsky forums.  Software glitches and bugs. Take for ever to be rectified with updates.  

In all honesty Id I could send it back for a full refund  I would. And get myself a top of the range Ipad Pro  that would work and pocket the £300 change to boot.
2018-9-10
Use props
CantRepeat
lvl.2
United States

Are they also fixing the screen record failure as well?
2018-9-10
Use props
Stan1915
lvl.4
Flight distance : 579669 ft
  • >>>
United States

photofinish Posted at 2018-9-10 07:55
This thread alone has been viewed over 1000 times in 10 days.. This should give DJI a good indication of how many people are anxious to get the update. I purchased the Crystal Sky 7.85" ultra bright along with the power supply, a/c cord and screen cover for over $1,100.00 to use with my new Mavic 2.  It is now gathering dust until we receive the update! If everyone who reads this post leaves a comment it might show DJI that they really need to get this done a.s.a.p..

Let's get it done!
2018-9-10
Use props
Daloaf
lvl.2

Ya, I bought my 5.5" crystal sky with the Mavic 2 Pro as well. I know the CS has been the red headed step child of the DJI lineup for a while, but I didn't think it would take this long to get an update out to support their newest drone. Heck, it's their own product! Even if it's a small fraction of the Mavic 2 userbase, they still should make sure it's supported at the same as the other IOS and Andriod phones/tablets.
2018-9-10
Use props
Ugashik Bob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11150600 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since "We are working on it", "Coming Soon" , and "Sorry for the inconvenience" have become DJI Trademarks" may we use them as payment options?
2018-9-10
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668323 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

CrystalSky and Mavic 2 Pro is possible, if you use Litchi Beta. This is not joke, it is truth. Yesterday, I try it!!! And Mavic 2 Pro fly good!!!

But there are some problems to do it. You must have Litchi Beta (on Google Play), you must root CrystalSky but not use firmware 2.6.6 (use 2.6.3 or older) and use bracket from Mavic Pro RC or Spark RC and replace grips with original Mavic 2 RC.

It is work for 2 hours, but works!!!
2018-9-10
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Well at least we have a camera now

4.2.21 was released as an update. I was waiting for a new CS image...
APC_0133-hdr.jpg
2018-9-11
Use props
Gabrielc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2143005 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Swedrone Posted at 2018-9-11 20:58

4.4.21 was released as an update. I was waiting for a new CS image...

4.4.21? or only 4.2.21?
2018-9-11
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Gabrielc Posted at 2018-9-11 23:55
4.4.21? or only 4.2.21?

4.2.21 I corrected it
2018-9-12
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Swedrone Posted at 2018-9-11 20:58

4.2.21 was released as an update. I was waiting for a new CS image...

Do you fly with this version? With Mavic 2 Pro? And recognize 4.2.21 Mavic 2, or must enter other model?
2018-9-12
Use props
Swedrone
Second Officer
  • >>>
Sweden

Chipke Posted at 2018-9-12 02:43
Do you fly with this version? With Mavic 2 Pro? And recognize 4.2.21 Mavic 2, or must enter other model?

Yes I have done a test flight and it works except for the battery level percentage and some other stuff is not working in the app. The slider that shows the battery level works also you can see the battery level on the remote controller. Should be an interesting flight. I would say that this app is very usable.
2018-9-12
Use props
Chipke
lvl.4
  • >>>
Czechia

Swedrone Posted at 2018-9-12 06:48
Yes I have done a test flight and it works except for the battery level percentage and some other stuff is not working in the app. The slider that shows the battery level works also you can see the battery level on the remote controller. Should be an interesting flight. I would say that this app is very usable.

Thanks for your information, I try it after stop rain.
2018-9-13
Use props
LSZH11
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155810 ft
Germany

Just ordered a CS yesterday for my M2P...
My current Android cellphone loses USB contact to the controller all the time.
Hope new firmware for the CS will be compatible to the M2P and available soon. Otherwise I've to return the CS immediately!
2018-9-13
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ugashik Bob Posted at 2018-9-10 17:35
Since "We are working on it", "Coming Soon" , and "Sorry for the inconvenience" have become DJI Trademarks" may we use them as payment options?

, there you go, lets see how that goes over.
2018-9-14
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I don't know about everybody else, but I really had to struggle to buy the CrystalSky, and now I get it and after 3 tech support chats, NOW they decide to tell me it won’t work!!!!! I can't even find the words to describe how angry that makes me. This shows the character of DJI corporate, they are at the top of their game, leader in the industry and now they can get away with treating the user base like this.
2018-9-14
Use props
WRHershey
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

A CrystalSky firmware update just came out a few minutes ago.
2018-9-14
Use props
fans4663abf7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 174813 ft
South Africa

There's a new DJI Go 4 App update which works with Mavic 2. I saw it and installed it today. seems to be working 100%. V4.3.0

2018-9-14
Use props
fans887936db
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Is this a side load or over the air update?
2018-9-14
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules