Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with caution.
1355 8 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juanroig
lvl.1

Hello. I bought my mavic air two weeks ago and when flying in sport or in normal mode it starts showing this message. The first time i was flying over the water so i couldn’t land it but nothing happened. Is there some one having the same problem?
2018-8-29
Use props
Juanroig
lvl.1

Motor current error. Check your propellers and fly with caution.

Hello. I bought my mavic air two weeks ago and when flying in sport or in normal mode it starts showing this message. The first time i was flying over the water so i couldn’t land it but nothing happened. Is there some one having the same problem?
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Juanroig, confirm that the motor current error is the misinformation, no worries. Our engineers will fix it in the next firmware update. Appreciate your patience.

BTW, it seems that you started two same posts at the same time, I'll merge them here for better follow-up, please kindly note and understand, thanks so much!
2018-8-29
Use props
Juanroig
lvl.1

Ok thank you for the explanation.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. If you have any other DJI concerns please feel free to post it for us to help you further. Thank you.
2018-8-30
Use props
covpack
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1295902 ft
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-8-30 08:06
Hi. If you have any other DJI concerns please feel free to post it for us to help you further. Thank you.

My Mavic Air sometimes says the same thing.  I thought it was perhaps I was pushing to far forward and up at the same time for too long and it was causing an excessive drain on the motors. Alas, just a software issue.  Thanks
2018-8-31
Use props
xwalker81
New
Flight distance : 157946 ft
Brazil

here, same problem on my mavic air
2018-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

covpack Posted at 2018-8-31 20:55
My Mavic Air sometimes says the same thing.  I thought it was perhaps I was pushing to far forward and up at the same time for too long and it was causing an excessive drain on the motors. Alas, just a software issue.  Thanks

You are welcome. We'll release on our website as soon as there is an update. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

xwalker81 Posted at 2018-8-31 21:36
here, same problem on my mavic air

Thanks for heading up. Please refer to 3#, this is the misinformation, no worries.
2018-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules