Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro 5D Button
10437 7 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MoonChou
lvl.3
Flight distance : 296788 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not sure if there's a setting I can change or not, but on my MPP when I press the 5D button it brings up my shot modes such as quickshot, tripod, cinematic, etc... on my M2P when I press the 5D button it just activates whatever shortcut I have in the "up" position for the 5D button.

I know I wasn't able to change the function of the 5D button on the MPP so is it a firmware thing or am I missing something?
2018-8-29
Use props
rolling56
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

What does the manual say?
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello there, sorry for the inconvenience. Please see the attached image below for more information about  5D Button function. You can also check the manual on our website. Thank you and have a safe flight.

2018-8-29
Use props
MoonChou
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

@rolling56 Thanks for your comment. As I stated when I press the 5D button it does the same thing as pressing the 5D button up instead of bringing up the menu.

@DJI Natalia Unfortunately, when I press down the 5D button it does not bring up the menu. It does the same thing as pressing the 5D button up.
2018-8-29
Use props
MoonChou
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

If it's not a software thing then I'm pretty sure there's something wrong with my controller as pushing IN the 5D button shouldn't do what I have assigned to the 'up' position of the 5D button.
2018-8-31
Use props
doubleplay86
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I also have the same action with pressing in the 5D button, it acts the same as whatever I assign to the "up" movement. I would assume this is a software glitch since the manual mentioned that it should bring up the flight modes.
2018-9-4
Use props
MoonChou
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

doubleplay86 Posted at 2018-9-4 11:20
I also have the same action with pressing in the 5D button, it acts the same as whatever I assign to the "up" movement. I would assume this is a software glitch since the manual mentioned that it should bring up the flight modes.

I haven't updated to the latest firmware as it's not prompting for me to update it, but I agree with you in that I also think it's a software thing.
2018-9-5
Use props
North Idaho Guy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

doubleplay86 Posted at 2018-9-4 11:20

Ditto on 5D NOT working as the manual says it should ("Brings up Intel Flight Manu") for *M2P's RC

"press down" the 5D button only, as the above users also report, duplicates what moving  "up" on the 5D button is programmed to do.........

Seems then "press down" = "up" where "up" can be programmed for various functions.   

I'm Running  1.00.0000 on AC and 1.00.0000 on RC, I'm flying in P mode, full day light, GPS mode, and no errors/obstacles and using S8 phone when I was testing this error to in fact be the case.

Admin, can you plz forward bug to engineering as this seems to be legitimate and perhaps, seemed to have been passed over.

*MPP also has this same error and also isn't consistant with the owners manual.

2018-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules