Photos don’t show in album
15680 24 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe3zz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3238 ft
United States

When I take photos with my Spark, they show up in the album along with videos.  All of a sudden, only videos are showing in the album.  Nothing has changed,  though I did recently update to the latest IOS DJI GO 4.  I can find the photos on the card, so I know it is taking them, just not transmitted to the phone.
Any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
2018-8-29
Use props
ZukySpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 226066 ft
Portugal

same here... Dji?
2018-8-30
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Flight distance : 479964 ft
Netherlands

Same here...
2018-8-30
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

delete the app then download it again. if not, then contact online customer service
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. You mean the photos will be not be generated on the DJI GO 4 app? May we have the app and firmware version of your unit? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2018-8-31
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-8-31 09:31
Hi, Sorry for the inconvenience. You mean the photos will be not be generated on the DJI GO 4 app? May we have the app and firmware version of your unit? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

The last update to DJI GO 4.3.0 broke it. I just tested the following. I deleted the app and settings from my iPhone (iOS 11.4.1) and reinstalled it, connect it to RC/AC and made a video and a photo. When connected to RC/AC I see both photo and video in the editor. When disconnected from RC/AC I only see the video in the editor. Video and photo are both on the SD card. As of today I'm running latest FW on RC/AC. See attached screenshots, album result when connected and disconnected.

2018-9-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

colise Posted at 2018-9-2 13:50
The last update to DJI GO 4.3.0 broke it. I just tested the following. I deleted the app and settings from my iPhone (iOS 11.4.1) and reinstalled it, connect it to RC/AC and made a video and a photo. When connected to RC/AC I see both photo and video in the editor. When disconnected from RC/AC I only see the video in the editor. Video and photo are both on the SD card. As of today I'm running latest FW on RC/AC. See attached screenshots, album result when connected and disconnected.

[view_image]

Hi, Thanks for your response. You mean when your device is not connected to your phone it will show you the videos only not the photos, however, all the information will show up if everything is connected, correct?
2018-9-3
Use props
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245013 ft
Denmark

I have exactly the same issues.

And I know from a danish DJI forum, that lots of people suffer from this!
2018-9-3
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-3 10:14
Hi, Thanks for your response. You mean when your device is not connected to your phone it will show you the videos only not the photos, however, all the information will show up if everything is connected, correct?

That is correctly summarized
2018-9-3
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

Edit: wrong thread...
2018-9-16
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

colise Posted at 2018-9-3 11:17

I am having the same problem!  Bug?

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=166307
2018-9-16
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft

Same issue here. When drone is connected I see the pictures and movies. When it disconnects only the videos are there and no pictures. Last firmware and software on all devices.
2018-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

colise Posted at 2018-9-3 11:17

Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response. You could try to enable the "Auto Sync HD photo" for you to generate the photos on your DJI GO 4 app. Please refer to the image below.

2018-9-16
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-16 12:34
Hi, We terribly apologize for the late response. You could try to enable the "Auto Sync HD photo" for you to generate the photos on your DJI GO 4 app. Please refer to the image below.

[view_image]

That's not an option on the Spark...

2018-9-17
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

I seem to remember reading at one point that photos do not sync to your phone automatically and they had to be selected and downloaded while connected to the AC
I have always hated that.  Seems to take forever and only works half the time.   Hoping DJI can solve this one!

2018-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

colise Posted at 2018-9-17 00:11
That's not an option on the Spark...

[view_image]

Hi, Thanks for your response. I will check this with our R&D engineers for further clarification. For the mean-time, I would like to ask if you connected everything before you locate this setting? Thank you for the support.
2018-9-17
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

AC5FF Posted at 2018-9-17 05:31
I seem to remember reading at one point that photos do not sync to your phone automatically and they had to be selected and downloaded while connected to the AC
I have always hated that.  Seems to take forever and only works half the time.   Hoping DJI can solve this one!

That is not my experience. Before DJI GO 4.3.0 my photos were also saved in cache, just like the videos. Since version 4.3.0 this does not work anymore, as far as I am concerned a bug in the app.
2018-9-17
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-9-17 08:21
Hi, Thanks for your response. I will check this with our R&D engineers for further clarification. For the mean-time, I would like to ask if you connected everything before you locate this setting? Thank you for the support.

Are you able to get to that setting while not connected?
I'm not, so yes, all is connected before I'm able to to get to that setting.
2018-9-17
Use props
AC5FF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 65194 ft
United States

colise Posted at 2018-9-17 09:46
That is not my experience. Before DJI GO 4.3.0 my photos were also saved in cache, just like the videos. Since version 4.3.0 this does not work anymore, as far as I am concerned a bug in the app.

Fairly new DJI pilot myself.  Don't have anything with me that will show me a version/etc.
Do you recall version 4.3.0 and when it was updated?
2018-9-17
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

AC5FF Posted at 2018-9-17 10:08
Fairly new DJI pilot myself.  Don't have anything with me that will show me a version/etc.
Do you recall version 4.3.0 and when it was updated?

Not sure about Android, but on iOS it was 4.3.0 on Aug 23 and 4.3.1 on Sep 5. Personally I don't recall it. No problems for me on flight functionality but it is just an annoying bug within the app. I can live with it because most of the time I'll take out the SD card to computer. I'm only not able to have a quick look at the photos on your phone if not connected to the Spark.
2018-9-17
Use props
colise
lvl.3
Netherlands

Updated to iOS 12 and DJI GO 4.3.2, I see photos and videos in the editor on iPhone again, connected and disconnected from AC/RC. Seems it fixed for me...
2018-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

colise Posted at 2018-9-18 12:49
Updated to iOS 12 and DJI GO 4.3.2, I see photos and videos in the editor on iPhone again, connected and disconnected from AC/RC. Seems it fixed for me...

Hi, Thanks for your updates. We released the latest version to rectify the issue. Glad that everything went okay. Please don't hesitate to reach us in any case you have other concern. Thank you for the support.
2018-9-18
Use props
Roytala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2228 ft
United States

Same with the Mavic Mini. Only videos show in the dji Fly app album. Non of the photos nor the QuickShots.
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_5tj71wWg26du
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18829 ft
United Kingdom

Roytala Posted at 2019-11-15 15:55
Same with the Mavic Mini. Only videos show in the dji Fly app album. Non of the photos nor the QuickShots.

Still same problem now.  When will this be fixed?
2020-1-24
Use props
Jay#39s RC
lvl.2

Canada

i think you have to press the button on the top left of your device and then click onboard SD and then it will show you your pics
after you get there you need to download them and then they will appear in your album
i hope that this is the right answer
you might have a different problem
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules