Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI CARE REFRESH
695 2 2018-8-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfcc89423
lvl.2
United States

So didnt purchase dji care at the same time when i bought my Mavic 2 zoom, because i needed to wait until my next check to purchase the DJI care. So today Fedex drop the drone off,
went to DJI website to purchase DJI care found out that i have a coupon that i could use towards the purchace try to enter the code and no go. Contact support and they told me the coupon had to be used at the same time as the mavic 2 purhcase and there is noting they can do. But after thinking about it either way it would be a win for both me and DJI because i am spending more money with DJI and having my drone covered at the same time. Have not flown the drone yet its still less than 48h since being activated and now i have a coupon that i cant use. call support again and they told me the coupon can be used for another purchase on an accessory but that didnt work either when try to use it for another purchase. So far i have bought three drones now from DJI  and they couldnt make this one exception to honor the coupon, its bit of a let down for me being a DJI select member and all. So guys make sure you check for coupon if you have and use them at the same time with your purchase of your drone.
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience. May I have your order number and the coupon code? We'd like to check the exact status and whether we can help.
2018-8-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the late response as I just received your message in PM. Upon checking your order number, we're sorry that the DJI Care Refresh coupon should be used with the drone in the same order. You may check this from here: https://www.dji.com/support/purchase#dji_select  
I understand your situation and very sorry about the inconvenience. If you are still interested in using the coupon on this purchase, I'm afraid that you may consider sending this package in and replace when you received the payment. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

FAQ.png
2018-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules