JoeColorado
lvl.2
Flight distance : 49213 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just unboxed my Mavic 2 Zoom and have multiple problems:

1. DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic 2.0.0 fails to install
With an error message:
"...DJILogWin.exe ... an error occured while trying to rename a file in the desitination directory:
MovedFile failed: code 5 ... " etc
and if you ignore the similar error occurs with other subsequent files.

I uninstalled Assistant 1.2.4 before, removed the directory and cleaned the registry
... no success
I downloaded the Zip instead of the Exe
... no success
I tried install with "run as adminstrator"
... no success

2. I reinstalled the DJI Assistant 2 v 1.2.4
but it does not recognize the Mavic Zoom 2

3. I tried to update via DJI GO4, but get the ominous error: Update failed, restart the equipment and try again later...

4. Meanwhile my controller shows the error message "EMMC FULL"

5. I tried my Samsung Tab S3 and the DJI GO4 app is stuck at 99% with "Unzipping resource file"

I guess I am not starting on the right foot here.
My equipment: Win 10 machine with full admin rights, Samsung Galaxy S8 with latest update.
Anybody out there with ideas ?
Thanks

Assistant install error

Assistant install error
2018-8-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Temporarily disable any virus/security related software you're running and try the installer again. If you still see that message, then try installing it after rebooting your computer.
2018-8-29
Use props
JoeColorado
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-8-29 20:04
Temporarily disable any virus/security related software you're running and try the installer again. If you still see that message, then try installing it after rebooting your computer.

Excellent. Thanks for the tip. Installation worked. Upgrade in process. Hope that also solves the EMMC issue. Thank you again
2018-8-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I'm glad that you were able to fix the issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance, we are here to help. Enjoy and have a safe flight!
2018-8-30
Use props
fanse4de0959
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-30 04:14
I'm glad that you were able to fix the issue. Please let us know if you need further assistance, we are here to help. Enjoy and have a safe flight!

did it solve the EMMC ERROR also?
2018-8-30
Use props
DMont
lvl.1

Mavic 2 Pro.  Turned on the remote, turned on the Mavic and tried to connect to upgrade the firmware.  Drone would not connect with either the DJI Assistant or DJI Go 4.(both updated)  Drone link light shows green but reset it and after a brief period where it showed red, it showed green again.  Now the RC shows "EMMC error" and it will not connect.  Rebooted everything (iPad Mini and then tried the iPhone) with same result---EMCC error and no connection.  Also inserted an SD card in case the onboard memory was full and that did not change anything.  Still no connection and unable to register or update firmware which means my new $1450 machine is currently just a paperweight.  HELP...anyone?
2018-8-30
Use props
waldomann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19764 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-8-30 04:14

I'm having the same issue....EMMC FULL  and Blinks with  USB PLUGED...and I'm guess'n there is more...like PLUGGED IN?    I did get the firmware update to go through...and everything works but I can't clear the screen....
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeColorado
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fanse4de0959 Posted at 2018-8-30 07:31
did it solve the EMMC ERROR also?

The EMMC error was because the Mavic started unintentionally with the recording while being connected before I got a flash card installed. After I cleaned up the internal memory from the unwanted videos the error went away
Thanks
2018-8-30
Use props
JoeColorado
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DMont Posted at 2018-8-30 13:37
Mavic 2 Pro.  Turned on the remote, turned on the Mavic and tried to connect to upgrade the firmware.  Drone would not connect with either the DJI Assistant or DJI Go 4.(both updated)  Drone link light shows green but reset it and after a brief period where it showed red, it showed green again.  Now the RC shows "EMMC error" and it will not connect.  Rebooted everything (iPad Mini and then tried the iPhone) with same result---EMCC error and no connection.  Also inserted an SD card in case the onboard memory was full and that did not change anything.  Still no connection and unable to register or update firmware which means my new $1450 machine is currently just a paperweight.  HELP...anyone?

Turning off the virus scanner before installation of DJI Assistant 2 did the trick for me. After that I was able to connect the controller as well as the bird. I connected the drone directly to the PC for upgrade.
After both were upgraded I went into the DJI GO4 app, connected, pressed the Play button and found all videos that were accidentally recorded and filled the internal memory.

Make sure you setup the SD card as target storage for the videos
2018-8-30
Use props
Brett Bro Fawell
New

Just got mav 2 . Trying to link drone/controller/ app. Getting emmc full and no connection.So frustrating,  I actually flew fine this morning! no sd card and my phone full, cleaned out phone and put 128g card into it . Trying to repeat same process and getting emmc fault before phone is connected
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules